PDA

View Full Version : Miss Tara Red sexy submissive switch domestic/school/dungeon CP/BDSM in Birmingham

Tara
11-07-2012, 08:44 PM
A little bit about me - I'm Miss Tara Red, a professional submissive and switch. I'm attractive, 5'6" slim, size 10, 36C and I just love a good spanking! Everything from a straight over the knee spanking to playing out your fantasy or a BDSM dungeon session.

Roleplay? I can adapt to most scenarios - adult schoolgirl, college girl, naughty niece, sloppy secretary, wayward wife, teacher, lap dancer, air hostess, waitress, nurse, police woman, army recruit etc. Happy to go naked, fully shaven and I also switch to spank or cane you naughty boys!

I'm very friendly and I really enjoy what I do! Relax and chat to me in a friendly atmosphere, nervous and first timers welcome. I am happy to play with men, TV/TS, women and couples. I'm submissive in my personal life too so you are getting the real deal here.

I work mainly from a discreet photo studio in north Birmingham with private parking (j7 M6 or 10 mins train station). The fab facilities there include a large 1950's styled schoolroom with desks, blackboard and adjoining headmaster's study, a bedroom, lounge room, study and prison cell. We also have a huge fully equipped dungeon with lots of different benches, ceiling rings, A frame, hoist etc.

I also use a private small playroom and domestic rooms in Wolverhampton.

I have an extensive wardrobe of clothes and lingerie and own a lot of kit, toys to play with and implements to smack me with both CP and BDSM, including a selection of Jacks Floggers and a violet wand.

If you like the CP scene you'll love my bare bottom over Sir's desk in an authentic schoolroom with school desks, blackboards, school bell, dunce caps, spanking horse, with corner time to admire your handiwork? Or maybe you prefer me cuffed and bound awaiting my fate in the dungeon? Or lying over your lady boss's silky stocking clad thigh in the sitting room being slippered?

I can also provide my own male or female domme if you prefer a full on voyeur session or even a lesson in BDSM techniques/ equipment. I also do certain out calls & I have occasional opportunties to take me to fetish clubs as your personal sub/ or switch.

I also work London by appointment and have both central CP and dungeon venues to use, and I work once a month in Bristol with Mistress Geo Pinch.

I only work 2-3 days a week so you are always assured of a blank unmarked bottom for your pleasure! Note this is a commercial advert.

**I look forward to your call 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-8pm please (no text messages or witheld numbers).**

Please check out my sexy photos on this thread!

Tara
23-09-2012, 03:31 PM
**I am available in north Birmingham and Wolverhampton Tuesday 25th Sept onwards.

Taking bookings for Sept/Oct and my next Bristol dates are Monday afternoon 24th of September (note my phone will be turned off Monday 10am-12.30pm), Friday 26th to Monday 29th of October plus other dates by arrangement.

Note I am on a well deserved holiday to the Algarve Oct 4th-10th! (But if you are in the Algarve at the same time and want an appointment then please do let me know!**

Tara
13-04-2013, 12:43 AM
**I am available in north Birmingham and Wolverhampton including weekends.

My next Bristol dates are April Monday 15th/Tuesday 16th, Bank Holiday Monday May 6th, Monday May 13th (I can be flexible on dates), plus other dates by arrangement.

Please note I am fully booked 19th-21st and 26th-28th April, 1st-5th and 15th-19th May.**

Tara
01-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Hi please check out this lovely review thread of me with now no less than ELEVEN great reviews from BS members!! ~http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red&p=1129494#post1129494 (http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red&p=1129494/lpost1129494)

I am available in north Birmingham and sometimes Wolverhampton including evenings and weekends onwards.

My next London date is Friday 11th of October.

My next Bristol dates are Saturday 12th-Monday 14th October, Friday 25th October and Thursday 31st October plus other days by arrangement, please ask for other dates.

I look forward to your call 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-9pm please (no text messages or with held numbers please). If memoing me please allow a few days for a response as I'm not on here every day.

Thanks for reading x

Tara
05-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Gosh it's been a while since I was on here my lovely review thread of me has now over 30 great reviews from BS members!! ~http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red&p=1129494#post1129494 (http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red&p=1129494/lpost1129494)

I am available in north Birmingham including evenings and weekends onwards.

**I am available in north Birmingham most days including evenings & weekends booking from Monday 16th March.

My next Croydon date is end of March at Ms Markham's private venue with study and playroom, or please ask for a date, Miss Markham can be there for doubles and half hours are available.

My next London dates in Kings Cross venue with schoolroom/study, bedroom or dungeon will be end of March or please ask for a date in March.

My next Bristol dates will be end of March. I session at Mistress Geo Pinch's private premises or the Ashton Studios, or please ask for a specific date.**

I look forward to your call 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-9pm please (no text messages or with held numbers please). If memoing me please allow a few days for a response as I'm not on here every day.

Thanks for reading x

Tara
22-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Hi first visit in ages, I'm still here, still working and the phone number hasn't changed. I'm in north Birmingham most days of the week and visit London and Bristol. Do phone me or email me rather than leave a message on here so I don't miss it thanks!

Tara
30-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Popped in to update this thread - my lovely review thread has now over 35 great reviews from BS members!! ~http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red&p=1129494#post1129494 (http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red&p=1129494/lpost1129494) plus I have both sub and dome photo galleries there to view!

**I am available in north Birmingham most days including evenings & weekends

I also session in both London and Bristol please ask for a specific date.

I look forward to your call 07939627968 9am-9pm please (no text messages or with held numbers please). Please try not to memo me on here I am on so many forums I cannot remember to log in everywhere to keep checking sorry! My email is fasterinpink@yahoo.co.uk thanks!

Look forward to hearing from you - I session with guys, girls, special girls and couples for both sessions and teaching.

Thanks for reading x

Tara
15-01-2018, 04:54 PM
Popped in to update this thread - my lovely review thread has now 40 great reviews from BS members!! ~
http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red&p=1129494/lpost1129494

plus I have photos on my current British Spanking advertising thread http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?65716-Miss-Tara-Red-experienced-switch-CP-school-domestic-BDSM-in-Birmingham-London-Bristol and also galleries of my sub, domme and implements photos.

I am available in north Birmingham most days including evenings & weekends, I also session in both London and Bristol please ask for a specific date.

I look forward to your call 07939627968 9am-9pm please (no text messages or with held numbers please). Please try not to memo me on here I am on so many forums I cannot remember to log in everywhere to keep checking sorry! My email is fasterinpink@yahoo.co.uk thanks!

Look forward to hearing from you - I session with guys, girls, special girls and couples for both sessions and teaching.

Thanks for reading x

Tara
08-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Very experienced with over 40 lovely online reviews. Winner Golden Cane Award at Night of The Cane 2014, runner up 2016 both as top.

**I am available in central or north Birmingham most days including evenings & weekends.

I visit London most weeks (occasional Bristol and Edinburgh tours) so please ask for a date and I will then book others in around you. If my tour dates are already full I don't tend to advertise them! See below for venue details.**

Tall leggy Miss Red enjoys domme, switch and sub sessions in both schoolroom, dungeon and domestic settings. OTK spankings, paddle, strap, slipper, hairbrush, crop, flogger or cane to your limits after warm-up

Dare to touch my silky stockings whilst over my knee and I will spank you harder boy!! I observe your limits that you specify whether a punishment or sensuous spanking and I'm careful to judge how much you can take and rub your poor sore bottom better!

I am 5'6", attractive, with a 36C bust size, slim with firey red curls.

I'm very friendly and I really enjoy what I do! I have my own personal kit cleaned after each session and NEVER lent out to others, a wide selection of implements to smack you with alongside my hand which ranges from a soft warm up to hard and stingy.

From a straight OTK spanking session, to BDSM, to playing out your fantasy, I love role-play and can act the part! I can also wear uniforms and underwear to your specifications, teacher, boss, secretary, proper school uniform for head girl, college girl, nurse, air hostess, police woman, waitress, wife, Auntie, PVC, lingerie etc.

Switches are welcome to spank my bare bottom, I'm happy to go naked and I don't mind you touching me when spanking. I can take a very good spanking when warmed up, take implements to medium hard, I have a delightful spankable rounded bottom very soft fair skin which quickly reddens up to match my hair!

I also offer some BDSM services from bondage to nipple clamps for those of you who like your CP in a dungeon.

I allow DIY but I don't offer any sexual services.

I can easily arrange for a 2nd domme or sub to join us or a voyeur lady to observe or help.

I work from 2 discreet photo studios ~ one in central Birmingham and one in north Birmingham j10 M6, both have outstanding rooms which I have helped in furnishing and decorating, with private parking 10/15 mins from railway stations, both have large schoolrooms with desks/ blackboard/ horse, headteacher's study with spanking bench, fully equipped dungeons, prison cell, bedroom, cold stone cellar, medical room and comfortable lounge room, all with good benches.

I also work from Bristol and London a couple of times a month ~ London I use a Kings Cross venue with schoolroom/study, bedroom or dungeon, and I also uose a private flat and a private dungeon. Bristol I session at the lovely Ashton Studios domestic and playroom. Please see top of the page for my next dates.

I am booking now. Some weeks I have same day or next day appointments. I only work 2 sometimes 3 days a week. (Commercial).

**I look forward to your call 07939627968 9am-9pm please (no text messages or with held numbers please).**81938192819181908189