PDA

View Full Version : Fife's new Head Girl .....

Barbedwire
29-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Well a few of you may be aware about a new lady who has the status of Fife's new Head Girl . This lady has been coming to see me for about a year and along the way has pickedup quite a few nice habits ( she still has some bad ones though ) .
This is to let you know although she may look sweet and shy - BEWARE !She has certainly found the joys of dishing out punishments and has got a wee hit list going ( ofcourse I know some who are on it ) .
On occassion she will be in class alongside myself ,so if I am called away she will be in charge . You have been warned !

Barbie aka Miss Fife x

Bluebell73
29-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Now Miss

Be honest, the reason you have enroled this lassie who I thought to be a very nice lady was so that you could nip out for a fag and leave someone in authority to ensure that classroom discipline was maintained. As regards the wee hit list well you know fine well who is on it.

All I can say is that Barbie has this nice lady well trained and if you think she is an easy option compared to Barbie, forget it. Like Barbie, the minute she has a belt or cane in her hand a gleam comes into her eyes and you know what to expect. I will say though that like Barbie she is a lovely person.

BB73

Well a few of you may be aware about a new lady who has the status of Fife's new Head Girl . This lady has been coming to see me for about a year and along the way has pickedup quite a few nice habits ( she still has some bad ones though ) .
This is to let you know although she may look sweet and shy - BEWARE !She has certainly found the joys of dishing out punishments and has got a wee hit list going ( ofcourse I know some who are on it ) .
On occassion she will be in class alongside myself ,so if I am called away she will be in charge . You have been warned !

Barbie aka Miss Fife x

Bluebell73
30-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Due to barbie having a wee holiday and resting her right arm in view of the new school term starting next month I was dispatched to the head girls study to see out my detention that I had incurred. As Barbie says the head girl does look sweet and shy however I knew I was in for a spot of bother when as I went to knock on the study door it suddenly opened and there was the chief enforcer with a wolfish grin and a mobile phone in her hand indicating to me that I was two minites late. I assumed that a telling off was on the cards but no, out of the desk came her brand new strap that she eagerly showed me followed by hands up. Six stinging whacks later I was ordered to write out some lines with a pen that would have made Ebeneezer Scrooge proud. I was informed that I would get belted for every blot made. Has anyone ever tried to write with one of these pens after taking six of the belt on the hands. I was beginning to feel that Barbie is a nice person after all.

I wont bore you with the details of the detention other than to say that the chief enforcer went through my offences log with tremendous enthusiasm that was transferred to various parts of my body by strap, cane, ruler and a dammed thick wooden paddle. She seems to think I like the paddle because I seemed to get a lot of it. Personally I feel paddles shoud be used for propelling a boat forward and not for changing my backside into a quivering mass of pain. I wont tell you what she did with a teaspoon of Marmite, you can find that out for yourselves.

I am deeply concerned that Barbie has decided that when she is teaching her more difficult pupils of which I possibly could be one of she may engage the tallents of her chief enforcer to help her control the class. I have a feeling it is going to be a long and painful scholastic year in the Fife Academy

Who dares take them on, see if you can get a gold star.

BB73

Barbie aka Miss Fife x

romasz
31-07-2012, 08:04 AM
So the headie needs an assistant! she must be planning something ....or her right arm is failing and needs to share the load....but either way it can only result in one thing for us trouble...as the having met the assistant she is demon headie in the making...she can certainly swing a strap or paddle...fortunately I am a way for 3 weeks on business to China so no doubt will be summonsed for disapperaring during term without permission..was looking forward to visiting on return but after what you have just said maybe I should go into hiding....

J

Due to barbie having a wee holiday and resting her right arm in view of the new school term starting next month I was dispatched to the head girls study to see out my detention that I had incurred. As Barbie says the head girl does look sweet and shy however I knew I was in for a spot of bother when as I went to knock on the study door it suddenly opened and there was the chief enforcer with a wolfish grin and a mobile phone in her hand indicating to me that I was two minites late. I assumed that a telling off was on the cards but no, out of the desk came her brand new strap that she eagerly showed me followed by hands up. Six stinging whacks later I was ordered to write out some lines with a pen that would have made Ebeneezer Scrooge proud. I was informed that I would get belted for every blot made. Has anyone ever tried to write with one of these pens after taking six of the belt on the hands. I was beginning to feel that Barbie is a nice person after all.

I wont bore you with the details of the detention other than to say that the chief enforcer went through my offences log with tremendous enthusiasm that was transferred to various parts of my body by strap, cane, ruler and a dammed thick wooden paddle. She seems to think I like the paddle because I seemed to get a lot of it. Personally I feel paddles shoud be used for propelling a boat forward and not for changing my backside into a quivering mass of pain. I wont tell you what she did with a teaspoon of Marmite, you can find that out for yourselves.

I am deeply concerned that Barbie has decided that when she is teaching her more difficult pupils of which I possibly could be one of she may engage the tallents of her chief enforcer to help her control the class. I have a feeling it is going to be a long and painful scholastic year in the Fife Academy

Who dares take them on, see if you can get a gold star.

BB73

Bluebell73
31-07-2012, 08:51 AM
Hi Romasz

Dinnae bother going into hiding, you have no chance. I believe Barbie is using some of her holiday time scouring the country looking for miscreants who have been trying to avoid her. Her broomstick has been seen in several locations. Keep your eye open for a newish looking broomstick working further to the west, that will be Barbies Chief Enforcer out looking for a target to try her new belt out on. Its going to be murder with the two of them working together, we will get away with nothing.
Hope you enjoy your wee trip away but you are right, you will pay a price for avoiding the start to the new term. You know how Barbie likes to line us up and explain the school rules one at a time and what will happen if we break them.

BB73

So the headie needs an assistant! she must be planning something ....or her right arm is failing and needs to share the load....but either way it can only result in one thing for us trouble...as the having met the assistant she is demon headie in the making...she can certainly swing a strap or paddle...fortunately I am a way for 3 weeks on business to China so no doubt will be summonsed for disapperaring during term without permission..was looking forward to visiting on return but after what you have just said maybe I should go into hiding....

J

romasz
05-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Hi

Jesus wee two broomsticks scourin Fife air traffic control will think we are bein invaded...meantime will enjoy the saftey of China nae broomstiks allowed here ....the enforcer seems to be makin a name for herself...New Paddle and now new belt a description would be helpful ...any new school rules this term? as if there's no enough already...need to see if these chinese have some herbal medicine that toughen yer arse so you canny feel the pain .....but nuthin would defend you against that pair...well may as well enjoy things while I can and keep a low profile when I return....;)

J

Hi Romasz

Dinnae bother going into hiding, you have no chance. I believe Barbie is using some of her holiday time scouring the country looking for miscreants who have been trying to avoid her. Her broomstick has been seen in several locations. Keep your eye open for a newish looking broomstick working further to the west, that will be Barbies Chief Enforcer out looking for a target to try her new belt out on. Its going to be murder with the two of them working together, we will get away with nothing.
Hope you enjoy your wee trip away but you are right, you will pay a price for avoiding the start to the new term. You know how Barbie likes to line us up and explain the school rules one at a time and what will happen if we break them.

BB73

Bluebell73
05-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Hi Romasz

I can give you a reasonably accurate description of the Chief Enforcers new belt as I have been quite close to it and felt it. It is one of Mr Campbells very well made XH two tail belts that has a very nasty sting in the tail. The Chief enforcer has also developed Barbies habit of smiling at you as she belts you. You should have seen the grin on her face because I was two minutes late, according to her timepiece. That gave her the excuse to get the new belt out and show me what it was like..

Have fun

BB73

Hi

Jesus wee two broomsticks scourin Fife air traffic control will think we are bein invaded...meantime will enjoy the saftey of China nae broomstiks allowed here ....the enforcer seems to be makin a name for herself...New Paddle and now new belt a description would be helpful ...any new school rules this term? as if there's no enough already...need to see if these chinese have some herbal medicine that toughen yer arse so you canny feel the pain .....but nuthin would defend you against that pair...well may as well enjoy things while I can and keep a low profile when I return....;)

J

Barbedwire
07-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Now BB and Romasz, our wee Miss Ellie is so sweet she wouldn't think of being nasty hahha
Her new belt is fine but seems to be looking for a few more willing subjects .
Atleast the new school term is about to commence on the 15th . I'm sure you will be at school bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for class and ON TIME ! Otherwise I cannot be held responsible for what may happen if the head girl is lurking about in the playground and you are late !

Miss Fife x

red hand
07-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Thank goodness the School holidays are almost over.
it,s far too long to have off, when you could be learning your lessons.

Barbedwire
15-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Well that's the school term resumed and all you lucky pupils can enjoy some new classes this term .The Head Girl has been brushing up on a few things and doing some flower arranging lately which some of you may endup learning ,although it won't be easy .

As some already know ,none of the lessons are too easy !

Miss Fife x

Thank goodness the School holidays are almost over.
it,s far too long to have off, when you could be learning your lessons.

Bluebell73
16-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Yes the school hols are over and I was back in class yesterday. Barbie was back in happy mode belting anything or anyone that moved when they shouldn't do. The flower arranging class was very interesting. I was playing with this innocent bunch of twigs when all of a sudden she and the head girl found a better use for them, I am still sitting a bit tentatively on my seat. I can however put the rest of Barbie's pupils at their ease, The bunch of twigs were badly damaged due to the velocity and force at which they were landing on my backside.

Watch out for the head girl at all times, she has a nasty habit of kicking your ankles and nipping your leg when you're not looking. This causes a commotion which Barbie pounces on with enthusiasm giving her an excuse to try out some implement of torture.

Yes happy days, schools back

BB73

Well that's the school term resumed and all you lucky pupils can enjoy some new classes this term .The Head Girl has been brushing up on a few things and doing some flower arranging lately which some of you may endup learning ,although it won't be easy .

As some already know ,none of the lessons are too easy !

Miss Fife x

Elliej
22-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Well, well, well. A fair amount of discussion would appear to have gone on concerning the new Head Girl in Miss Fife's School of Pain ... and me not even here to agree or disagree with what is being said. Shocking! Suffice it to say that I have been well trained by She Who Wields the Cane and and I have learned my lessons well (haven't I BB?)

Shy, I am; sweet, I am; whack hard, I can.

I look forward to seeing you all in class.

Head Girl Ellie

Bluebell73
22-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Heaven preserve us, the Chief Enforcer has spoken, the trainee on her broomstick has landed. Abandon Hope all ye who enter Fife. Now Els you have to understand that this is a freedom of speech forum. Romasz, Redhand, myself and others use this forum to discuss certain issues without let or hindrance. Barbie will weigh in now and again to correct us and remind us that she will be enforcing her point of view at some later date.

Barbie has taught you well in the use of the strap and cane, in some ways too well. Your enthusiasm in destroying Barbies bunch of twigs on a certain rear end that was well known to me was spectacular to say the least. You have developed Barbies glint in the eye as she in about to belt your hands extremely well. All I can say is welcome to the forum.

BB73

Well, well, well. A fair amount of discussion would appear to have gone on concerning the new Head Girl in Miss Fife's School of Pain ... and me not even here to agree or disagree with what is being said. Shocking! Suffice it to say that I have been well trained by She Who Wields the Cane and and I have learned my lessons well (haven't I BB?)

Shy, I am; sweet, I am; whack hard, I can.

I look forward to seeing you all in class.

Head Girl Ellie

Elliej
23-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the welcome BB. I'm just sitting here polishing my XH and wondering when I will get to use it next. Seems to me there are a few wicked schoolboys around here who could do with the XH applied to the seat of learning!!

Bluebell73
23-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Now Els, no problem with the welcome. delghted you are aboard. What I was trying to point out is that the forum is a totally democratic place where members can put their point of view across without let or hindrance. Barbie does have a nasty wee habit of remembering things said on the forum and reminding you of them when you are bent over a desk. I know you will have a more understanding point of view to the boys when they are chatting among themselves.

By the way I hope you managed to avoid getting a speeding ticket when you were jetting in to Barbie's lair on your broomstick to give my backside grief with that bloody great paddle of yours. I am sure you would get a couple o quid for that paddle from the Olympic canoeists.

I am sure you will get to use your XH in the near future. It's no much fun having a toy to play with and you canny play with it.

BB73

Thanks for the welcome BB. I'm just sitting here polishing my XH and wondering when I will get to use it next. Seems to me there are a few wicked schoolboys around here who could do with the XH applied to the seat of learning!!

red hand
23-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Ellie
there are certain schoolboys who even bring there own custom made leather implements to be applied to their seat of learning