PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy to Reality

ChilternPete
07-08-2012, 09:37 AM
A hard road to walk!

Despite the ever growing number of Spanker's who seem to think it is an easy decision to lean over a strangers lap and have your bottom smacked, here is a an earth shattering announcement – They are wrong!

Not only are they wrong, but in pressuring young and/or inexperienced ladies to do so, they are ruining things not only for the girls, but themselves too.

The potential spankee has to be given time to know you, to chat, to check and to be reasonably sure you are not the mad rapist of olde London town.

Oh and while we are on that subject, the girl might want spanking, but that does not give you the right to take anything else for granted, many will want spanking, discipline and that is all.

Anyway, the good spanker should be prepared to talk at length about what is sought here, to be extremely patient both online and in person. To be ready to subvert their own enjoyment for what the spankee wants and/or needs. It is worth it in the end for both.

Many girls have the feeling, but are not sure why, or how to follow it through, so the spanker has to ease the fantasy out over time. Why not start with a very gentle level accept a spanking over your skirt or knickers? See how that works. You can always come back for more.

So to fantasy, I have seen a few now, was lucky enough to have a school themed youngster as my first (where are you now Fay?), which worked for both. Think the school report did it for her, the gingham dress for me. Still have fond memories of that, worth every moment of the 2 hour drive each way.

The school theme is a very common one, also of course Daddies and Uncles both of which I have some experience, but they need to be talked through to make them as real as possible.

So, talk, take your time, chat online, check each other out by cam or phone, but be honest with each other from the start.

Then just maybe the road to reality will work for you, it has for me and many friends with whom I am still in touch.

Good Luck and remember, you are in charge, until you don't want to be!​