PDA

View Full Version : Nice guy in Central East Anglia looking for a lady who likes going OTK

JimmyD
08-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Hello all! This is the first time I've posted here and I really do hope I've found a site where there might be some uncomplicated, fun-loving ladies looking for a good time. I'm not into extreme issues about Spanking, because I believe it should be fun for both parties. You won't find me boasting of dozens of encounters, because those who have a real interest in others know that simply doesn't happen. I suppose I've Spanked about a dozen bottoms, and really enjoyed about half of them. I can give you whatever you want, but I'm not actively looking for sex to go with it. Sure there's a sexual element to it, and I go with the flow, but full sex isn't a pre-requisite. I am happy to provide massage, oral, doctor games, etc, and some role-play if that's what you want. Above all, I believe we should both be having FUN. If you are new to the scene or just curious, contact me with any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. Drop me a line. You might find something really good going on.
Jimmy. :)