PDA

View Full Version : Miss Fife's new schedule of events , 2 new premises and more Disciplinarians !!!

Barbedwire
07-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Well i'm sure most of you know me by now but I have a few new things to offer, so giving you a small update .
OUTCALLS :
Weekdays , 11am until 7pm last appointment . Saturday and Sunday 12pm until 7pm last appointment.

New Disciplinarians who can join me are:
Miss Ellie (female age 49) my Head Girl - some of you have already had the pleasure of meeting her ,she doesnot switch ,so don't ask.
Miss Miranda James - TV - switch - some of you have already met this little package of fun .

I am now able to use another 2 premises in Fife for Discipline .
I have updated my site with all the relevant information .

Putting FIFE on the Spanking map for Scotland :D

Miss Fife x

red hand
06-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Well i'm sure most of you know me by now but I have a few new things to offer, so giving you a small update .
OUTCALLS :
Weekdays , 11am until 7pm last appointment . Saturday and Sunday 12pm until 7pm last appointment.

New Disciplinarians who can join me are:
Miss Ellie (female age 49) my Head Girl - some of you have already had the pleasure of meeting her ,she doesnot switch ,so don't ask.
Miss Miranda James - TV - switch - some of you have already met this little package of fun .

I am now able to use another 2 premises in Fife for Discipline .
I have updated my site with all the relevant information .

Putting FIFE on the Spanking map for Scotland :D

Miss Fife x
all 3 are well known to me, anyone looking for traditional school style discipline, should look no further