PDA

View Full Version : How do we encourage the Ladies to join in?

JimmyD
08-11-2007, 11:46 AM
It's a big question that has been endlessly discussed before, but there never seems to be a result. Very few ladies post to forums or reply to E-mails and us males really only have ourselves to blame. Ladies are people too, you know. When a lady trusts you enough to meet you can be amazed at the hundreds of approaches she has had, most of them curt or downright rude. An E-mail like (and I've actually seen this one), "Hi Tart! Wanna come round for a whipping?" isn't going to get results. Just because a lady likes to be spanked doesn't make her a target for abuse or an "easy lay". If you were working on setting up a normal date you would take an entirely different route, so what's the difference? Try a better and more considerate approach and the results will surprise you. Anyone with any suggestions?

musical2
30-12-2007, 05:12 PM
You're asking more than one question here. As for posting on forums, I can't speak for this particular site as I haven't been here long enough. I'm on others however and in general I recon women post at least as much as men and probably more.

As for answering emails, I'd say perhaps it's best to forget spanking sites if you're looking for females. Try placing ads on sites like Gumtree. Response is much better.

Uncle Bill
05-04-2008, 09:22 PM
I agree with JimmyD. It's simply fruitless, and quite rightly so, to be commanding and brutal in an approach to ladies in the expectation that they'll do exactly what you tell them to do.

Instead, try to realise that being "dominant" or, as I prefer to put it, a disciplinarian calls for a caring attitude and one in which great responsibility must be exercised.