PDA

View Full Version : Are gay people more predisposed to giving and receiving the cane?

Phil Hooper
20-08-2012, 09:19 AM
I believe that most of us has a slight bi-curious adventurous side myself included. My first sexual experience was aged 14 with an older boy at school and my first direct experience of the cane was with two gay men in Bornemouth. All my relationships have been straight ones and the thought of living with another man is very unappealing. I am several times married.

I have been receiving the cane for many years now, mostly from one lovely professional lady I know but also from a professional master who is a very successful retired businessman who I met through another domme.

I ask the above question because there always seems to be an extra special excitement when the man canes me. Any views on this anyone?

happygolucky
20-08-2012, 08:23 PM
An interesting topic but no, I don't think they are. I see the profiles of people as they join the site and the majority on this site are straight (or claim to be) but they're not the most vocal, they rather sit and wait and make contact through the PM system rather than direct posts.

I was always told that women give the best head and men the best BJ's: whilst I can't confirm or deny the former I can refer back to my own experience and say that the best BJ's I've received have been from men. I'd go further and say that apart from my wife - and she has a special advantage as she knows me so well - my best punishment sessions have been with other guys. I wonder what the ladies think.

Regards

Bluebell73
20-08-2012, 09:22 PM
I would regard myself as being straight but I have had some experience in being strapped and caned by males. I can however say with all honesty that there is one female on this site who leaves any male I have met in her wake. You do not leave her presence without knowing you have been there. When you are in schoolroom roleplay with someone you normally try to be stupid and get a belting or two. When you are in roleplay with her you do your best to avoid getting a belting or caning. She is the most enthusiastic user of the tawse I have ever come accross. She is not the tallest person in the world but by god she can deliver the belt and cane with some power. A few people on this sight will know who I am talking about.

BB73

An interesting topic but no, I don't think they are. I see the profiles of people as they join the site and the majority on this site are straight (or claim to be) but they're not the most vocal, they rather sit and wait and make contact through the PM system rather than direct posts.

I was always told that women give the best head and men the best BJ's: whilst I can't confirm or deny the former I can refer back to my own experience and say that the best BJ's I've received have been from men. I'd go further and say that apart from my wife - and she has a special advantage as she knows me so well - my best punishment sessions have been with other guys. I wonder what the ladies think.

Regards

andyrubber
21-10-2012, 02:25 PM
In my experience I have found that older guys (60+) seem to have a closer affiliation to the cane (probably because they experienced it at school) whereas younger guys like to be more experimental in their instruments and in the areas of the body they like to chastise.

subboy_soankee
23-10-2012, 09:21 AM
I don't think it matters whether you are straight or gay providing that you enjoy the thrill of being caned. I am straight but have only been punished by men, I don't really mind who punishes me providing that it leaves me with a very sore backside and feeling the effects for at least a few days

sweetbut58
23-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Hi Im a Bi male and was spanked as a child that feeling has stayed with me ,I dont think you need to be gay or are any different if you are gay to like your bottom caned or spanked, I just like anything to do with bottoms, I love smooth bums m or fem.The only experience I have that is different meeting gay guys is Im more likely to kiss with a gay guy, I spose its the feminine side that allows me to do this.

twopack120
23-08-2014, 10:25 AM
As a man who has experienced gay sex both ways I guess I am qualified as bisexual , i often visit gay sites and most proflies list spanking as a like ,in my experience this is usefull foreplay ,leading to the end result of usually oral or anal sex , I will say that due to the favourite position of anal sex ,(doggie) which to my knowledge is the most comfortable , too much chastisement of the bottom by hand or cane would in my view be quite uncomfortable ,But yes there appears to be a direct link between gay sex , crossdressing and cp , and no I am not trying to label all you guys as gay , I am just stating my point of view from years of internet information .Perhaps next time you are told to bend over ,you may wish to wonder if your spanker is sexually aroused by the sight of your bare bottom , and consider taking the fun further ;-)))

TeachersPet
23-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Judging only by the people I know, I think statistically gay men are more pre-disposed to CP in general. I think they are more likely to have more adventurous sex period.

In terms of desire through, I think a lot of straight guy would like the try the cane but never get round to it as they are afraid to ask for it or that they can't get away from their wives in order to get (and cover up the marks).

Jamesstrict
26-08-2014, 04:58 PM
I'd love it if my spanker is sexually aroused by my bare bottom, getting harder with every stroke, but I'm not gay, although very curious about what would happen next to my sore bottom!

TeachersPet
26-08-2014, 06:38 PM
I'm not gay, although very curious about what would happen next to my sore bottom!

Well, you don't have to be gay to enjoy anal sex (given the amount of strap-on / femdom sites and forums available)...

Me, I don't do sex with casual spanking partners, but I'm sure you could find someone to spank you then shag you brutally (use lots of lube :-))