PDA

View Full Version : Its all gone quiet in Fife

Bluebell73
21-08-2012, 07:02 PM
I don't know if any of you have noticed but it's all gone quiet from Barbies lair. I was there last week and suffered the usual pain and discomfort that is associated with that part of the country. I even went out in the rain and gathered a bunch of twigs for her flower arranging class. All she did was to destroy them on my bare butt. I do have feelings, I try to please her and all I get is a pair o sair hands and a backside that comes close to the Mc Gregor tartan. Its even got worse, she has this Chief Enforcer who would have kept the Bar L under control. The minute Barbie nipped oot for a fag the Enforcer decided to destroy what was left o the twigs on a backside that was by now feeling no pain. I think because there appears to be a silence from the Fife area that the two o them are oot scouring the countryside on their broomsticks looking for unfortunates that need a good belting.

If you are driving through Fife, dinnae stop, it could result in a sair arse.

BB73

romasz
22-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Hi

Silence is golden is it not. Let sleepin dog lie...Dont stick her hand in a wasps bike...all good words of advice ...will see how she is doing as I have to drop off some items from China tomorrow...she also mentioned you left a philp tawse with her and guess that I feel a wee comparison between yours and mine coming on ..whatch this space...

J

Bluebell73
22-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Hi Romasz

I think you may be correct. I had a wee e-mail from her today asking If I had a nice weekend in York, which I did. She went on to inform me that some unfortunate might be experiencing the Philps today along with another unfortunate tomorrow. If you are meeting her tomorrow then a comparison could be coming your way. To be honest Having experienced your Philps I didn't think there was much difference between the two. What scares me is the glint in her eye when she uses it.

Best of luck

BB73

Hi

Silence is golden is it not. Let sleepin dog lie...Dont stick her hand in a wasps bike...all good words of advice ...will see how she is doing as I have to drop off some items from China tomorrow...she also mentioned you left a philp tawse with her and guess that I feel a wee comparison between yours and mine coming on ..whatch this space...

J

Barbedwire
23-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Oh ,I'm just sitting twiddeling my thumbs here - aye right !

BB, you know I sit quietly then pounce - it's more fun that way . Plus it keeps you all on your toes .
Romasz , I'm looking forward to seeing what the new toys from China can do ;) Don't tell anyone what they are though !

I see algy has let ellie in to play .
I don't think he knows what he's done ! Algy i'm still waiting to bump into you next time you're up this way :D
Anyway ,another lovely fun day awaits - I wonder how the lucky person will feel today afterwards ??? Answers on a postcard please hahahahaa

Smiling as always ,
Barbie x

happygolucky
23-08-2012, 01:17 PM
I'll certainly be in touch the next time I'm in that direction. I was in Brechin the other day but was in a mad ruch to get back as my meeting went on too long and late for me to consider stopping over. - Next time eh?

regards

Elliej
23-08-2012, 06:28 PM
I see algy has let ellie in to play .
I don't think he knows what he's done !

Smiling as always ,
Barbie x

He is a wise and discerning individual Barbierella, which is why I am now here. Think I will have myself some fun!

Hope you have been whacking butt in grand style today Oh High Heid Yin. ;)

Bluebell73
23-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Algy

Be careful for what you wish for. Yes, She Who Must be Obeyed would love to entice you into her lair and a lovely lair it is. If you are stopping off, make sure you have a bit of time on your hands. Barbie does not like to rush things, she likes to play with her prey and give them the full benefit of her experience. Her arsenal would do a 50s secondary school proud. Watch out for the Chief Enforcer, when Barbie disappears to the staffroom for a fag, the Chief Enforcer takes over. Mercy is not a word that seems to appear in their dictionary.

BB73

I'll certainly be in touch the next time I'm in that direction. I was in Brechin the other day but was in a mad ruch to get back as my meeting went on too long and late for me to consider stopping over. - Next time eh?

regards

Elliej
23-08-2012, 09:07 PM
"Her arsenal would do a 50s secondary school proud."

What was that you were saying about Miss Fife's arse, BB???????

Bluebell73
23-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Now Els, just behave yourself. From what I remember Fifie was very quick to tan your arse when you stepped out of line. Although I was standing in the corner, I remember a few squeals emminating from the Chief Enforcer when Barbie was demonstrating her caning skills on the backside of someone who had been bullying one of her quiet and shy pupils. Your job is to keep us boys quiet when Fifie is out the room and hold the odd detention class when Fifie is off roaming the country on her broomstick.

She knows what you are like, Hope your belt is well polished.

BB73

"Her arsenal would do a 50s secondary school proud."

What was that you were saying about Miss Fife's arse, BB???????

Elliej
23-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Bullying? Bullying? I was not bullying you little torag! And as to you being 'quiet and shy', well I about choked on my cuppa there at your blatant lies.

Yes, the High Heid Yin knows what I'm like (*rubs backside at the memory of the most recent 'discussion' with Her Evilness) but more importantly ... she knows what YOU are like ... and she has a fine array of implements at the ready for you.

Bluebell73
24-08-2012, 08:52 AM
O dear Els you have let your guard down. She Who Must be Obeyed will no like being called her Evilness. Even I wouldn't dare to call her that. She does check the site now and again to check that we are behaving ourselves. I have a feeling you will be getting your bare bum skelped in the near future. Better practice your grovelling now. The future is rosy.

BB73

Bullying? Bullying? I was not bullying you little torag! And as to you being 'quiet and shy', well I about choked on my cuppa there at your blatant lies.

Yes, the High Heid Yin knows what I'm like (*rubs backside at the memory of the most recent 'discussion' with Her Evilness) but more importantly ... she knows what YOU are like ... and she has a fine array of implements at the ready for you.

romasz
27-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi

Jesus you lot are really strirring up trouble.. no sure I want to be anywhere near the lair the noo...she is bad enough normally whats she going to be like after you lot have insulted her royal highness...
I never made it last week due to work related issues....but dropping in to see her Tuesday so I will report later from the lair....

J

Bluebell73
27-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Hi Romasz, nice to hear from you. I don't think you or I have a lot to worry about, we have treated 'She Who Must be Obeyed' with all the respect she commands. I think the Chief Enforcer might be in for a torrid time after calling the High Hied Yin 'Her Evilness'. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see the glow from the Chief Enforcer's bum after Barbie warms it up for her. The only problem I have is that the Chief enforcer is guilty of bullying me by kicking my ankles and nipping my legs but Barbie seems to ignore it. I will need to have a word with the schoolboys union.

BB73

Hi

Jesus you lot are really strirring up trouble.. no sure I want to be anywhere near the lair the noo...she is bad enough normally whats she going to be like after you lot have insulted her royal highness...
I never made it last week due to work related issues....but dropping in to see her Tuesday so I will report later from the lair....

J

Elliej
27-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Oy Bluebell, you leave me and my bum out of this. Miss Fife is much more interested in the backsides of you ... and Romasz ... and Red hand ... and ... oh all sorts of naughty schoolboys! And if you keep talking about 'bullying' I'll have a serious word with Queen Cruella about you, so be warned.

Hi Romasz, nice to hear from you. I don't think you or I have a lot to worry about, we have treated 'She Who Must be Obeyed' with all the respect she commands. I think the Chief Enforcer might be in for a torrid time after calling the High Hied Yin 'Her Evilness'. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see the glow from the Chief Enforcer's bum after Barbie warms it up for her. The only problem I have is that the Chief enforcer is guilty of bullying me by kicking my ankles and nipping my legs but Barbie seems to ignore it. I will need to have a word with the schoolboys union.

BB73

Bluebell73
27-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Wow Els. First we have her Evilness, now we have Queen Cruella. You are a brave person. You seem to be a bit peeved by She Who Must be Obeyed. Has she confiscated your broomstick or something. Has she grounded you or maybe on the quiet she has tanned your bare bum and you don't want to tell us about it. You might be the Head Girl Els but when the Fife Heidie is annoyed no bum is sacred. Thank god I have the Firth of Forth between me and danger, my pals at Edinburgh Airport Control tower are good at letting me know when Fifie and her Broomstick are heading south.

Good luck to you Els, you can borrow that jotter o mine and stuff it doon yer pants, it might help

BB73

Oy Bluebell, you leave me and my bum out of this. Miss Fife is much more interested in the backsides of you ... and Romasz ... and Red hand ... and ... oh all sorts of naughty schoolboys! And if you keep talking about 'bullying' I'll have a serious word with Queen Cruella about you, so be warned.

romasz
28-08-2012, 12:30 PM
HI

Just returned from the fife lair...not completely unscathed no thanks to you BB leavin that dammed philps in her hands ...oh it had to be tested!! yes it is very similar
in pain giving qualities as mine is...I gave the heidie her gift from China now she can turn you backside red ....or any shade of purple she wants....look forwared to your comments later....
I must be loosing my marbles I even commented that my tawse collection needed an airing and even made the daft suggestion The hedie and her assitant help with this....not sure this
was such a good idea....

J

Bluebell73
28-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Oh no Romasz, have you given Barbie some new instrument of torture. She will not be happy untill she's played with her new toy. Thank god I am not due in the classroom for a few weeks. I may however have to endure a detention class with that bully of a head girl first.
Glad you enloyed the Philps, it was only fair since I enjoyed yours. Barbie always said she fancied using a Philps, now she has two to play with. Watch out for the assistant, she has a habit of kicking your ankles when you are not looking. If you play your cards right you might land her in trouble so that she gets her bum skelped.
Make sure you take your belts home with you when you have finished, Barbie has plenty of her own. In fact she has so many instruments of torture now that she forgot to use the cane the last time I was in class.

BB73

HI

Just returned from the fife lair...not completely unscathed no thanks to you BB leavin that dammed philps in her hands ...oh it had to be tested!! yes it is very similar
in pain giving qualities as mine is...I gave the heidie her gift from China now she can turn you backside red ....or any shade of purple she wants....look forwared to your comments later....
I must be loosing my marbles I even commented that my tawse collection needed an airing and even made the daft suggestion The hedie and her assitant help with this....not sure this
was such a good idea....

J

Elliej
29-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Oh bugger!!! I've been called to the school room tomorrow. And given all the talk about new instruments of torture I have a feeling I won't be sitting comfortably after the event. Double bugger!

Els

Oh no Romasz, have you given Barbie some new instrument of torture. She will not be happy untill she's played with her new toy. Thank god I am not due in the classroom for a few weeks. I may however have to endure a detention class with that bully of a head girl first.
Glad you enloyed the Philps, it was only fair since I enjoyed yours. Barbie always said she fancied using a Philps, now she has two to play with. Watch out for the assistant, she has a habit of kicking your ankles when you are not looking. If you play your cards right you might land her in trouble so that she gets her bum skelped.
Make sure you take your belts home with you when you have finished, Barbie has plenty of her own. In fact she has so many instruments of torture now that she forgot to use the cane the last time I was in class.

BB73

Bluebell73
29-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Els

You deserve all you get, you are good at dishing it out. I hope She Who Must be Obeyed gives your backside a good leathering. I know I will pay for this but it will give me great satisfaction to know that when you leave the lair your bum is red and rosy.

Don't spare the rod Barbie.

BB73

Oh bugger!!! I've been called to the school room tomorrow. And given all the talk about new instruments of torture I have a feeling I won't be sitting comfortably after the event. Double bugger!

Els

Elliej
29-08-2012, 11:04 PM
You're all heart you!! Just wait until detention boy ...

Els

You deserve all you get, you are good at dishing it out. I hope She Who Must be Obeyed gives your backside a good leathering. I know I will pay for this but it will give me great satisfaction to know that when you leave the lair your bum is red and rosy.

Don't spare the rod Barbie.

BB73

Bluebell73
30-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Heart Els, you are a good one to talk about heart. Where's your heart Els when I am bent over a desk and there is the sound of a cane swishing through the air. Or when I am two minutes late for detention ant you are standing there with a smile and a lochgelly in your hand:). Aye yer all heart Els like the one that taught you.

BB73

You're all heart you!! Just wait until detention boy ...

Elliej
30-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Gee thanks. ... And where are your question marks boy? Your grammar is shocking. Honestly, you are just asking for a belting ...

Heart Els, you are a good one to talk about heart. Where's your heart Els when I am bent over a desk and there is the sound of a cane swishing through the air. Or when I am two minutes late for detention ant you are standing there with a smile and a lochgelly in your hand:). Aye yer all heart Els like the one that taught you.

BB73

romasz
30-08-2012, 09:35 AM
HI

Poor BB he seems to be getting all the flack...twa against ones no fair we used to call that bullying..and in my schooldays if you were caught bullying a leathering was sure to follow...hope you get yer just rewards...The Heidie sure is quiet these days she is like a volcano and I am sure an eruption is due soon so we had better get hiding before we all get a hiding...

J

Bluebell73
30-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Aye and I have no doubt you will enjoy dishing oot the belting. Try soaking the tails in whisky or vinegar, it's supposed to make them sting mair.

BB73

Gee thanks. ... And where are your question marks boy? Your grammar is shocking. Honestly, you are just asking for a belting ...

Elliej
30-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Seems to me the two of you were ganging up on me romasz so I wouldn't do too much of the 'poor BB' if I were you. And are you really calling Miss Fife and her Head Girl bullies????? Surely not because that would not bode well for you at all. When do you think Miss Fife might look at this? How much of a sore backside do you want? I can see both of your bums over the desk as Miss Fife has a wee 'discussion' with you.

HI

Poor BB he seems to be getting all the flack...twa against ones no fair we used to call that bullying..and in my schooldays if you were caught bullying a leathering was sure to follow...hope you get yer just rewards...The Heidie sure is quiet these days she is like a volcano and I am sure an eruption is due soon so we had better get hiding before we all get a hiding...

J

Elliej
30-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Do you seriously think I need to do that to leave an impression BB?

Aye and I have no doubt you will enjoy dishing oot the belting. Try soaking the tails in whisky or vinegar, it's supposed to make them sting mair.

BB73

Bluebell73
30-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi Romasz

I have a feeling you are right about the eruption, it will happen sooner rather than later. Barbie will definitely sort out the bullying. The only worry is that she might sort us out at the same time.

BB73

HI

J

Elliej
30-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Damn right BB!!!!

Hi Romasz

I have a feeling you are right about the eruption, it will happen sooner rather than later. Barbie will definitely sort out the bullying. The only worry is that she might sort us out at the same time.

BB73

Bluebell73
30-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Not really, I can picture how red my hands will be now.

BB73

Do you seriously think I need to do that to leave an impression BB?

Elliej
30-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Yea, me too. *evil grin*

Not really, I can picture how red my hands will be now.

BB73

Bluebell73
30-08-2012, 10:27 AM
I am beginning to worry about you Els, you have definitely developed Barbie's traits.

BB73

Yea, me too. *evil grin*

Bluebell73
30-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Hi Els

How is my favourite head girl doing. You know how much I appreciate your delectable company. How's about giving us a wee bit of information as to what Queen Cruella's new instrument of torture is. I will stop calling you a bully if you let me have a clue as to what I can expect when the summons comes in for me to attend She Who Must be Obeyed's classroom. If you fancy a wee flutter on the nags, just let me know and I will consult the experts.

BB73

Els

romasz
31-08-2012, 09:12 AM
BB

Jesus you are asking for it trying to bribe a member of staff...sure that will not go down well with she who has to be obeyed? will it. Along with the bully and bribing you will no doubt be on the end of a painful detention ..I think I will keep quiet until the storm has blown over...good luck he.he...;)

Hi Els

How is my favourite head girl doing. You know how much I appreciate your delectable company. How's about giving us a wee bit of information as to what Queen Cruella's new instrument of torture is. I will stop calling you a bully if you let me have a clue as to what I can expect when the summons comes in for me to attend She Who Must be Obeyed's classroom. If you fancy a wee flutter on the nags, just let me know and I will consult the experts.

BB73

romasz
31-08-2012, 09:13 AM
BB

Forgot to add the betting as well...!!

BB

Jesus you are asking for it trying to bribe a member of staff...sure that will not go down well with she who has to be obeyed? will it. Along with the bully and bribing you will no doubt be on the end of a painful detention ..I think I will keep quiet until the storm has blown over...good luck he.he...;)

Bluebell73
31-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Hi Romaz, you have to try. It normally fails and I have nothing to lose anyway. I hope when I do visit the Fife lair that her car has been fixed. I wouldn't have liked to been a car mechanic the last time I visited her, they were well down her gold star list. I take it you had a nice time in China.

BB73

BB

Forgot to add the betting as well...!!

Barbedwire
31-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Good morning everyone ,
I see there is some amount of gossip going on here between certain people .
Also taken note of were the names a certain young lady has been using for me .
As for the NEW toys that romasz brought back from China..well they certainly have everyone in a tizzy !
Rest assured BB that ellie has seen the light since her visit yesterday ! I'm sure she may let you know and just between you and me bb , ellie has a new toy of her own that i'm sure she will introduce you to in detention hahhahaaa

On and I nearly forgot , Algy - you really need to make that trip to Fife , you'll just have to add a day to next visit up to Scotland for a cuppa ;)

Thank god it's Friday , miller time soon :D
Have a good weekend everyone ,
Barbie x

Bluebell73
31-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the information Barbie, that will really make me feel at ease. The last thing you and Els need are new toys.

Have a nice weekend and not to many Millers. Off down to Ayrshire tomorrow for the rugby, will have a few scoops myself.

BB73

Good morning everyone ,
I see there is some amount of gossip going on here between certain people .
Also taken note of were the names a certain young lady has been using for me .
As for the NEW toys that romasz brought back from China..well they certainly have everyone in a tizzy !
Rest assured BB that ellie has seen the light since her visit yesterday ! I'm sure she may let you know and just between you and me bb , ellie has a new toy of her own that i'm sure she will introduce you to in detention hahhahaaa

On and I nearly forgot , Algy - you really need to make that trip to Fife , you'll just have to add a day to next visit up to Scotland for a cuppa ;)

Thank god it's Friday , miller time soon :D
Have a good weekend everyone ,
Barbie x

Bluebell73
03-09-2012, 07:10 PM
I am beginining to wonder if Fife is like the Marie Celeste. I know Barbie likes to lie low in her lair now and again and contemplate what she is going to do to the next unfortunate that dares to knock on the door. Her chief Enforcer however seems to be adopting the same role. Obviously the two of them have some sort of devious plan and are managing to fly their broomsticks under the radar.

BB73

romasz
04-09-2012, 01:41 PM
HI

Heaven help us if stealth technology has come to fife...broomsticks which can avoid radar detection...naw its more like she is hiding in her layer, remeber she disnae have any wheels either....so she no doubt spends her day polishing her implements of torture ready for the next brave person to cross the front door step. Whatever is happening we can be assured it will be painful!!

J

I am beginining to wonder if Fife is like the Marie Celeste. I know Barbie likes to lie low in her lair now and again and contemplate what she is going to do to the next unfortunate that dares to knock on the door. Her chief Enforcer however seems to be adopting the same role. Obviously the two of them have some sort of devious plan and are managing to fly their broomsticks under the radar.

BB73

Bluebell73
04-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Hi Romasz

I think you have a good grasp of the situation. I was desperately hoping that the High Heid Yin would have had her wheels sorted. The impression I got on my last visit to the inner sanctum was that instead of belting my arse she would have loved to have had the garage mechanic in the same situation, he wouldn't have lasted long. Her kindness only goes so far. The one to keep your eye on is the one that pilots the broomstick a little further to the west. She is a devious character, she comes across as someone where butter wouldn't melt in the mouth. She has a hard unforgiving side to her. Her favourite colour is red and that is your bum after she has whacked it.

I am off down to Saxonland for a few days for a bit of R and R. The problem is that when I get back my visit to the High Heid Yin will be starting to loom closer.

BB73

HI

Heaven help us if stealth technology has come to fife...broomsticks which can avoid radar detection...naw its more like she is hiding in her layer, remeber she disnae have any wheels either....so she no doubt spends her day polishing her implements of torture ready for the next brave person to cross the front door step. Whatever is happening we can be assured it will be painful!!

J

Elliej
09-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Yep, and before the visit to see Cruella you have a teensy weensy detention to serve with the Head Girl. Done your prep yet? I wouldn't want to be in your shoes if you haven't!!

Hi Romasz

I think you have a good grasp of the situation. I was desperately hoping that the High Heid Yin would have had her wheels sorted. The impression I got on my last visit to the inner sanctum was that instead of belting my arse she would have loved to have had the garage mechanic in the same situation, he wouldn't have lasted long. Her kindness only goes so far. The one to keep your eye on is the one that pilots the broomstick a little further to the west. She is a devious character, she comes across as someone where butter wouldn't melt in the mouth. She has a hard unforgiving side to her. Her favourite colour is red and that is your bum after she has whacked it.

I am off down to Saxonland for a few days for a bit of R and R. The problem is that when I get back my visit to the High Heid Yin will be starting to loom closer.

BB73

Bluebell73
09-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Hi Romasz

See what I mean, you are quietly enjoying a nice quiet weekend when up pops the Chief Enforcer to spoil it. I arrived back from the south after spending a few days of R and R to find a note demanding my presence in the Chief Enforcers study at my earliest convenience after I complete some prep as she calls it. She wants to discuss some strange behavioral patterns which are not in accordance with school rules.
Here again is this word 'discuss'. When you are summoned to her study the discussion always seems to be very short and before you can get your hands warmed up she is warming them for you with that belt o hers. Oh well I had better have a look at this prep she wants me to do.

BB73

Yep, and before the visit to see Cruella you have a teensy weensy detention to serve with the Head Girl. Done your prep yet? I wouldn't want to be in your shoes if you haven't!!

Elliej
09-09-2012, 04:56 PM
That wouldn't be you whining now, would it? Is it my fault you can't behave properly and so need detention? Is it Miss Fife's fault that you are the cheekiest boy in class? Hmmmm? I think not!

Hi Romasz

See what I mean, you are quietly enjoying a nice quiet weekend when up pops the Chief Enforcer to spoil it. I arrived back from the south after spending a few days of R and R to find a note demanding my presence in the Chief Enforcers study at my earliest convenience after I complete some prep as she calls it. She wants to discuss some strange behavioral patterns which are not in accordance with school rules.
Here again is this word 'discuss'. When you are summoned to her study the discussion always seems to be very short and before you can get your hands warmed up she is warming them for you with that belt o hers. Oh well I had better have a look at this prep she wants me to do.

BB73

Bluebell73
09-09-2012, 06:19 PM
You know, I am actually begining to regard the Fife Heidie as a friend. She disnae gie me pelters before she gets me in the classroom. Once I am in the classroom that is a different matter. She is a bit strict but she does give you a chance to explain yourself before she belts the living daylights out of you. You on the other hand enjoy putting the fear of death into me before I make the long road to your study. You are bully and you are enjoying it. I hope the next time Fifie gets a haud o your arse she tans it good and well. Anyway where is Fifie, whenever you need her she seems to be off on that broomstick o hers.

BB73

That wouldn't be you whining now, would it? Is it my fault you can't behave properly and so need detention? Is it Miss Fife's fault that you are the cheekiest boy in class? Hmmmm? I think not!

Barbedwire
10-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Now BB , you know I sit quietly and keep an eye on things - That ellie one knows i'm away tomorrow down to sunny Newcastle for The Cult gig at the o2 academy. So she's just keeping you on your toes , obviously when I get back I'll be seeing her, as I think she's missing my tender hand hahhhaaaa
I hope you enjoy her new toy in detention tomorrow and don't forget flower arrangement is on the menu also ;)

Barbie x

You know, I am actually begining to regard the Fife Heidie as a friend. She disnae gie me pelters before she gets me in the classroom. Once I am in the classroom that is a different matter. She is a bit strict but she does give you a chance to explain yourself before she belts the living daylights out of you. You on the other hand enjoy putting the fear of death into me before I make the long road to your study. You are bully and you are enjoying it. I hope the next time Fifie gets a haud o your arse she tans it good and well. Anyway where is Fifie, whenever you need her she seems to be off on that broomstick o hers.

BB73

Bluebell73
10-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Hi Barbie

Hope Newcastle knows you are coming. I passed through it on the way home from the south. It was nice and peaceful. Hope you have a nice time there. You realise you are leaving me to her tender mercies of which she has none. Look what she did to the last bunch of twigs I brought in for flower arranging. I bore the scars for weeks. Now she has some kind of new toy to have fun with, oh well nothing ever comes easy.

Have fun while I suffer

BB73

Now BB , you know I sit quietly and keep an eye on things - That ellie one knows i'm away tomorrow down to sunny Newcastle for The Cult gig at the o2 academy. So she's just keeping you on your toes , obviously when I get back I'll be seeing her, as I think she's missing my tender hand hahhhaaaa
I hope you enjoy her new toy in detention tomorrow and don't forget flower arrangement is on the menu also ;)

Barbie x

Elliej
10-09-2012, 04:19 PM

Barbie x

Er ... no Ma'am.

Elliej
10-09-2012, 04:21 PM
You did NOT bear the scars for weeks. Honestly, such exaggeration ... you might find that costly, young man!

Hi Barbie

Hope Newcastle knows you are coming. I passed through it on the way home from the south. It was nice and peaceful. Hope you have a nice time there. You realise you are leaving me to her tender mercies of which she has none. Look what she did to the last bunch of twigs I brought in for flower arranging. I bore the scars for weeks. Now she has some kind of new toy to have fun with, oh well nothing ever comes easy.

Have fun while I suffer

BB73

Bluebell73
10-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Ok, weeks was maybe a bit of an exaggeration but I am sure you remember the bits of twigs flying off on all directions as you were laying in to my bare arse. Even Fifie was getting a bit upset at the mess you were making and if I remember correctly she skelped your bum for being a bit over enthusiastic. That's why I don't like her being oot o the country when I am subject to your tender Head Girl care. She does have a controlling influence on you, but it's no going to work is she is away swanning it up in Newcastle.

BB73

You did NOT bear the scars for weeks. Honestly, such exaggeration ... you might find that costly, young man!

Elliej
11-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Whinge, whine, moan ... what is the quote about one of the seven ages of man? Oh yes ...

"... Then, the whining schoolboy with his satchel and shining morning face, creeping like snail unwillingly to school."

Would that be you BB?

Els

Ok, weeks was maybe a bit of an exaggeration but I am sure you remember the bits of twigs flying off on all directions as you were laying in to my bare arse. Even Fifie was getting a bit upset at the mess you were making and if I remember correctly she skelped your bum for being a bit over enthusiastic. That's why I don't like her being oot o the country when I am subject to your tender Head Girl care. She does have a controlling influence on you, but it's no going to work is she is away swanning it up in Newcastle.

BB73

Bluebell73
11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Yes, especially when you know that within seconds of entering the class the Head Girl will be grinning from ear to ear with a tawse in her hands and my hands will be red and sore.

BB73

Whinge, whine, moan ... what is the quote about one of the seven ages of man? Oh yes ...

"... Then, the whining schoolboy with his satchel and shining morning face, creeping like snail unwillingly to school."

Would that be you BB?

Els

romasz
11-09-2012, 11:02 AM
My god all these threats this woman is becomeing more fearsome than the headie herself!!...with all this bickering and carrying on the two ladies in question missed an oppertunity at the weekend in Lochgelly ...they were trying find more about the taswe from people out there and had even offered to test on some the yonger ones of today...so where were you? what an oppertunity to have had, you two up there dishing out free samples of your trusty tawse. I am sure Lochgelly would never have been the same....it was in the Fife Free Press...but maybe thats too high brow for you two...

J

Elliej
11-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Well aren't you just the cheeky wee lad!! Clearly, you need a visit to Miss Fife's school room to sort out that attitude. And if you're not careful romasz, you may also be summoned for Detention with the Head Girl!!

My god all these threats this woman is becomeing more fearsome than the headie herself!!...with all this bickering and carrying on the two ladies in question missed an oppertunity at the weekend in Lochgelly ...they were trying find more about the taswe from people out there and had even offered to test on some the yonger ones of today...so where were you? what an oppertunity to have had, you two up there dishing out free samples of your trusty tawse. I am sure Lochgelly would never have been the same....it was in the Fife Free Press...but maybe thats too high brow for you two...

J

Bluebell73
11-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Hi Romasz

Whatever you do make sure you avoid the Head Girl's detention class like the plague. She is a dragon with that belt o hers. She makes up detention offences as she goes along. I have just completed my detention where she leathered my backside so hard that I have to sit on three cushions. She even whacked me so hard with her hairbrush that she broke it and will now have to buy a new one, serves her right.

Come back Barbie, all is forgeven.

BB73

Well aren't you just the cheeky wee lad!! Clearly, you need a visit to Miss Fife's school room to sort out that attitude. And if you're not careful romasz, you may also be summoned for Detention with the Head Girl!!

Bluebell73
11-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Hi Romasz

I saw the advert but I wasn't sure if it was anything to do with the tawse.

BB73

J

Elliej
11-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Lying again boy? All the offences dealt with in detention were real. The fact that you can't spell, your penmanship is poor, your grammar appalling and your ability to count dubious, to say nothing of attitude and deportment, is hardly my fault. Indeed, I am exhausted at the effort it took to support your learning!!

Hi Romasz

Whatever you do make sure you avoid the Head Girl's detention class like the plague. She is a dragon with that belt o hers. She makes up detention offences as she goes along. I have just completed my detention where she leathered my backside so hard that I have to sit on three cushions. She even whacked me so hard with her hairbrush that she broke it and will now have to buy a new one, serves her right.

Come back Barbie, all is forgeven.

BB73

Bluebell73
11-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Support my learning, bloody hell that is a laugh. The only support I had was the desk I was bent over while you 'as you put it' gave my bare arse a rosy glow that I can still feel. At the end of the detention I was sitting there with a backside that if I had been on the Isle of Arran people would have mistaken it for the setting sun.

BB73

Lying again boy? All the offences dealt with in detention were real. The fact that you can't spell, your penmanship is poor, your grammar appalling and your ability to count dubious, to say nothing of attitude and deportment, is hardly my fault. Indeed, I am exhausted at the effort it took to support your learning!!

romasz
12-09-2012, 08:36 AM
HI

Not sure there is too much focus here on academic learning...the only learning that seems to be given out is how to take a leathering! There is no doubt that either of these two terrors can do that...so BB all this so called learning is an excuse to get your backside across the desk..where they can adorn it with lines to make it look like a railway junction and more...maybe we should play truant and avoid the wrath for a while..I am off to Prseton for a few days with work so will be well out of the way.....unless they have an Englsh associate you never know where that broomstick has been...

J

Support my learning, bloody hell that is a laugh. The only support I had was the desk I was bent over while you 'as you put it' gave my bare arse a rosy glow that I can still feel. At the end of the detention I was sitting there with a backside that if I had been on the Isle of Arran people would have mistaken it for the setting sun.

BB73

Bluebell73
12-09-2012, 08:48 AM
I think you are reasonably safe in the Preston area, but keep your eye open to the East because I think the broomstick is in the Newcastle area for a couple of days. Me, I am going no-where near Fife for a while so that the fire in my rearend can cool doon.

BB73

HI

Not sure there is too much focus here on academic learning...the only learning that seems to be given out is how to take a leathering! There is no doubt that either of these two terrors can do that...so BB all this so called learning is an excuse to get your backside across the desk..where they can adorn it with lines to make it look like a railway junction and more...maybe we should play truant and avoid the wrath for a while..I am off to Prseton for a few days with work so will be well out of the way.....unless they have an Englsh associate you never know where that broomstick has been...

J

Elliej
12-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Well now BB, Miss Fife is heading back this way today to keep an eye on you. And Romasz ... I'm heading down to England for a bit so I'll definitely be keeping my eye on you!

I think you are reasonably safe in the Preston area, but keep your eye open to the East because I think the broomstick is in the Newcastle area for a couple of days. Me, I am going no-where near Fife for a while so that the fire in my rearend can cool doon.

BB73

Bluebell73
12-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Hi Els

When you are down in Saxonland you might find a source for a good hairbrush. Try and obtain one that will last a bit longer than one whacking. Have a look at Barbie's, it has stood the test of time and plenty of backsides, mine being one of them.
Tried to get my pal at Edinburgh control tower to check on the returning broomstick. Nothing yet.

BB73

Well now BB, Miss Fife is heading back this way today to keep an eye on you. And Romasz ... I'm heading down to England for a bit so I'll definitely be keeping my eye on you!

Elliej
13-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Don't worry BB, I'm going to find a really good brush just for you - one that will put a fire in your backside!! Actually, you haven't seen my bath brush yet, have you? :eek:

Hi Els

When you are down in Saxonland you might find a source for a good hairbrush. Try and obtain one that will last a bit longer than one whacking. Have a look at Barbie's, it has stood the test of time and plenty of backsides, mine being one of them.
Tried to get my pal at Edinburgh control tower to check on the returning broomstick. Nothing yet.

BB73

Bluebell73
13-09-2012, 02:00 PM
No and I don't want to see it, your bathbrush should be used for the function it was manufactured for. Had a message from Barbie asking if I was alright and still in one piece. I told her there was a certain area still healing up.

BB73

Don't worry BB, I'm going to find a really good brush just for you - one that will put a fire in your backside!! Actually, you haven't seen my bath brush yet, have you? :eek:

Elliej
14-09-2012, 11:46 AM
She was asking if you are alright??? She should be asking me, after all I had to put up with your cheek and carelessness AND one of my instruments of correction was ruined, ruined I tell you, because of your tough as hide backside!!! I think perhaps you need Her Maj to take you in hand, wicked boy.

No and I don't want to see it, your bathbrush should be used for the function it was manufactured for. Had a message from Barbie asking if I was alright and still in one piece. I told her there was a certain area still healing up.

BB73

Bluebell73
14-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Aw Els

I am really distraught about your wee hairbrush, it was a nice wee hairbrush:D. Never mind you can aways take your grief out on my hide with your belt the next time I am at your mercy. It wont break. I remember Barbie breaking some sort of caning loop on my seat. The two of you use too much force. What happened to the gentle spankings that you offer. I have yet to experience these gentle spankings.

BB73

She was asking if you are alright??? She should be asking me, after all I had to put up with your cheek and carelessness AND one of my instruments of correction was ruined, ruined I tell you, because of your tough as hide backside!!! I think perhaps you need Her Maj to take you in hand, wicked boy.

Elliej
14-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Er ... I didn't ever offer gentle spankings!!

Aw Els

I am really distraught about your wee hairbrush, it was a nice wee hairbrush:D. Never mind you can aways take your grief out on my hide with your belt the next time I am at your mercy. It wont break. I remember Barbie breaking some sort of caning loop on my seat. The two of you use too much force. What happened to the gentle spankings that you offer. I have yet to experience these gentle spankings.

BB73

Bluebell73
14-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Els, I am getting the feeling that you are a little bit peeved over the disaster that befell your wee hairbrush. You have to get over it. I can't argue with you regarding the gentle spankings but I do know that Barbie does advertise that she will be gentle with her pupils. All I am saying is that I have never experienced this gentleness and for some reason you appear to have adopted Barbie's thinking that pupils who regard school as a prisoner of war camp should be belted as hard as you can.

BB73

Er ... I didn't ever offer gentle spankings!!

Barbedwire
23-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Now BB , IF I remember correctly you got off very lightly on your visit to class - although the Tyrant you wrote about seems to be a tad quiet , maybe the Tyrant is thinking up something delightfully delicious for your next detention !

Miss Fife x

Els, I am getting the feeling that you are a little bit peeved over the disaster that befell your wee hairbrush. You have to get over it. I can't argue with you regarding the gentle spankings but I do know that Barbie does advertise that she will be gentle with her pupils. All I am saying is that I have never experienced this gentleness and for some reason you appear to have adopted Barbie's thinking that pupils who regard school as a prisoner of war camp should be belted as hard as you can.

BB73

Elliej
27-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Not quiet, Barbie dear, as you say, just contemplating which instruments of learning should be inflicted on badly behaved schoolboys in detention! After all, I would not want you to be disappointed after all the training you have given me - spare the rod (belt, gymshoe, flogger, paddle, hairbrush and all that) spoil the schoolboy!

Head Girl

Now BB , IF I remember correctly you got off very lightly on your visit to class - although the Tyrant you wrote about seems to be a tad quiet , maybe the Tyrant is thinking up something delightfully delicious for your next detention !

Miss Fife x

Elliej
27-09-2012, 07:29 AM
And YOU owe me a nice new hairbrush BB after destroying mine on your hard arse!!

Head Girl

BB73

Bluebell73
27-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Don't worry Ellie, I am scouring the country looking for a new hairbrush. I will try and find one that will last a bit longer than the wee delicate one you chose to destroy on my rear end. If you had used the hairbrush for the purpose for which it was made I am sure it would have lasted a for a considerable time longer than it did. The blame is all yours.:D

BB73:p

And YOU owe me a nice new hairbrush BB after destroying mine on your hard arse!!

Head Girl

Elliej
28-09-2012, 05:18 PM
A new brush ... aaaawwww, what a sweetie. I'm sure you will enjoy the benefits of this little item.

As for Her Maj ... I was sorely tempted to give her a whack or two yesterday, and very nearly did ... but then I remembered just how evil Herself can be and thought I shouldn't bother. Maybe it's something you might think about for yourself though, you being so tough and all that!!!! ;)

Head Girl Els

Don't worry Ellie, I am scouring the country looking for a new hairbrush. I will try and find one that will last a bit longer than the wee delicate one you chose to destroy on my rear end. If you had used the hairbrush for the purpose for which it was made I am sure it would have lasted a for a considerable time longer than it did. The blame is all yours.:D

BB73:p

Bluebell73
28-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Now Els

Keep your eye on the postman, you never know what might arrive.

Now lets discuss this this rediculous idea of giving the Fife Heidie a whack or two. She has obviously disciplned you and you are a little peeved. I know the feeling but she is the gaffer and you have to accept that her word is law. I will certainly back you from a distance of about a hundred yards. In the event of Barbie showing signs of aggression I will take off like the Concord in a direction south of the Firth of Forth to a position of safety where I can watch the fireworks without worrying about my arse.

The word coward might come in to play and I have no problem with that.

Els, you are on your own.

BB73

A new brush ... aaaawwww, what a sweetie. I'm sure you will enjoy the benefits of this little item.

As for Her Maj ... I was sorely tempted to give her a whack or two yesterday, and very nearly did ... but then I remembered just how evil Herself can be and thought I shouldn't bother. Maybe it's something you might think about for yourself though, you being so tough and all that!!!! ;)

Head Girl Els

Barbedwire
29-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Well BB , ellie was wise and did decide against it - sometimes she's just so cheeky and chances her arm . I'm sure she imagines it is my ass she's aiming at sometimes whilst others are bent over (don't you ellie) !!!
Anyway, I'm taking my broomstick for a wee hurl back down to Newcastle on the 5th for another gig :D

Barbie x

Now Els

Now lets discuss this this rediculous idea of giving the Fife Heidie a whack or two. She has obviously disciplned you and you are a little peeved. I know the feeling but she is the gaffer and you have to accept that her word is law. I will certainly back you from a distance of about a hundred yards. In the event of Barbie showing signs of aggression I will take off like the Concord in a direction south of the Firth of Forth to a position of safety where I can watch the fireworks without worrying about my arse.

BB73

Elliej
02-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Aaaw BB, how sweet are you? A little parcel came in the post this morning with a new brush in it -'Ellie's brush', it says. Thank you. I C=can't wait to give it its first workout at next detention.

Els x

Now Els

BB73

Bluebell73
02-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Now Els

The brush should be used for what it is best designed for and not for whacking delicate behinds. Hope you have plenty of fun with it.

BB73

Aaaw BB, how sweet are you? A little parcel came in the post this morning with a new brush in it -'Ellie's brush', it says. Thank you. I C=can't wait to give it its first workout at next detention.

Els x