PDA

View Full Version : sauna 3some

bumboy
21-08-2012, 10:58 PM
I occasioaly visit a local sauna which has a dungeon with slings and canes.I am blessed with a firm erection especialy when wearing tight shorts or panties. Dressed in the shorts I entered the dungeon to find a young guy in the sling exposeing a very cute bottom. another guy was just watching.Soon my shorts were off and my stiffy probing the sling guys bum hole. Time for a condom and the third guy helped my cock in.Now my bottom was being fondled and gentle spanked.I new I would cum soon so asked to be spanked hard as I came.The guy behind me used not his hand but the cane. I had about 6 strokes as I shot my load.Fantastic! It was the strongest fuck since my teenage years when I could fuck several young bottoms one after another. I really recomment a stinging bottom as you empty your balls up a willing bottom

spankmybarebottom
22-08-2012, 01:04 PM
It sounds interesting. Is there any such place in London/SE that anyone knows? Not just sauna, but area for CP.

Tanme
28-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Is the sauna you go to in Walthamstow? The 800 club? I go there too. Would love to give you what you want.

bumboy
29-08-2012, 12:25 PM
sorry. sauna in in leicester.but anouther good one is in luton.sometimes spank 'n fuck there

Herts_sub
03-09-2012, 12:16 PM
I would love to be spanked in Luton but don't do sex

bumboy
04-09-2012, 09:57 PM
I would love to be spanked in Luton but don't do sexhappy to spank you in Luton sauna.Afterwards I will find another bottom for sex.p.m me if interested. sore cheeks guareneed!