PDA

View Full Version : So, how do you choose a professional female spanker ?

Barbedwire
23-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Well you've trawled the net ,seeking a lady who can help you out ,so many to choose from .
SO , how do you choose ?

Maybe her photos ? She decsribes herself as a goddess, gorgeous , beautiful , stunning ect, ect and wears very little clothing and states she is the best and once you've met her you won't want to play with anyone else.

Is it her testimonials that help you choose ? Be aware that ladies can sit and put testimonials they have written themselves on their site with fake names stating they are clients !

Do you go by word of mouth through different sites / forums and friends at parties as to what others say about her ?

Location ? The closer the easier for you to get out and play ?

Experience ? Well lets face it you don't want a wee 20 year old who has none -do you ?

Cost ? Okay there are some who think the more you pay the better the experience , NOT always true !

Personal services ? So you want a a w**k at the end of the time, given by the lady and / or other personal services.

Her attitude ? She thinks of you as nothing more than someone to line her bank account and only does it for the money and will only talk to you when you are making an appointment or she is friendly and has lots of fun and enjoys what she does making friends along the way .

I was just wondering about how you choose as I've heard so many stories about ladies who claim to be excellent , the best, blah, blah, blah
and people have left totally disappointed and their wallet much lighter at the end of it. I mean really, how many make a complaint and take them to trading standards for mis-selling themselves or say they aren't paying as the service wasn't as up to standard as promised ? At a guess none - you just don't go back .

Barbie x