PDA

View Full Version : spanking by couple

spankmybarebottom
23-08-2012, 02:54 PM
I am longing to be spanked by a couple: either male-male or male-female!

I am an inexperienced, naughty bi-guy with bad thoughts, which I need to be punished for.

I imagine that I go to your house, with a woman or younger man, we are fondling and touching each other, and in the case of the woman, I begin to spank her over her panties, and then her bare bottom after I pull down her panties.

As we are doing this, suddenly there is the sound of the key in the door, and an older man comes in. After giving us a telling off, he tells us to bend over the sofa. He begins to touch his partner on the bottom, fondling, and gently smacking. Then he begins to spank his partner harder over his/her panties. I am also bent over the sofa watching anxiously. After pulling his partners panties down and giving a very hard bare bottom spanking. He turns to me, and with relish, begins to scold me as he fondles my bottom, running his hand between my legs to touch my balls and very erect cock. After a very thouough spanking, he then roughly pulls down my pants to reveal my already red bottom. With his partner looking on, he really begins to spank me very hard, while alternately fondling my red hot bottom and cock.

As I am bent over in a combination of pain and excitement I hear him pull down his trousers, and feel a very large cock against my buttocks. I have never had sex with a man before, and the pain is almost unendurabe as his large cock begins to penetrate my anus......

wellpresented
20-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Sounds wonderful. Have had similar thoughts about a couple. I imagine it ending slightly differently. The younger partner is ordered to bend over a desk. I am told to lubricate his/her bottom and then to ease my hard cock deep inside. I have to hold still at this point as Sir/Madam in turn lubes my anus before starting to fuck my bottom. As the jam in the sandwich each thrust forward by me is followed by thrusting back onto Sir/Madam behind. Wonderful - at least in my imagination. As I finally cum deep inside the one, so my muscular contractions provoke an orgasm from behind. Now there's a thought to carry round with you!

solitairebloke
17-03-2013, 02:52 PM
The jam in the sandwich - sounds wonderful!

badgirl
15-04-2013, 11:40 AM
I am longing to be spanked by a couple: either male-male or male-female!

As I am bent over in a combination of pain and excitement I hear him pull down his trousers, and feel a very large cock against my buttocks. I have never had sex with a man before, and the pain is almost unendurabe as his large cock begins to penetrate my anus......

There's something delightfuly exciting about hearing a belt being unfastened and a zipper being undone after a good hard spanking, sort of, icing on the cake, of course its painful at first but the next time you'll be thinking of that big cock thats going to be thrust up your arse all through your spanking

M1J25sub
04-09-2013, 10:36 AM
That sounds fantastic, my idea of a great day. I would become a faithful slave to them both.

spankwell
06-09-2013, 06:18 PM
only ever been spanked by a couple once and wow what a session as you say great experience but butt was not taken after or during even though wife threatened it may happen shame not many couples here

70yoswitch
26-01-2018, 02:03 PM
I love being spanked by a couple. First OTK by the lady with the man's cock in my mouth then by the man as I lick the ladies pussy