PDA

View Full Version : First schoolboy caning. This happened.

Phil Hooper
25-08-2012, 10:18 AM
I was in year 3 aged 14 at an all boys grammar school. Our physics lab was a long thin room with windows overlooking the playing fields on one side only. We sat on benches two boys to a bench one behind the other. I sat right at the back with this slightly older boy John about ten benches from the front. Our physics master Mr Davis was old and doddery. One day John whispered to me that I had the nicest bum in year 3. I was totally naive and a bit shocked and also a bit frightened but flattered. Next lesson he started rubbing the outside of my trousers round my cock and balls and then tried to slide his hand down the back of my trousers. Everyone used to sit very close together on high stools as we often shared text books. For the next couple of physics lessons he continued to try to get into the back of my trousers but I would not let him. By now I was getting quite excited with anticipation of what maybe was to come and at home that night decided to allow him to get in next time he tried, eagerly looking forward to tomorrow mornings physics lesson. When the lesson started I sat closer than normal to him and with my bottom protruding over the back of the stool leaning right forward and making it obvious that I was available. I did not have to wait long for his right hand to slip under my waste band at the back. I undid a couple of buttons at the front to allow him better access. I was unbelieveably excited as his hand wriggled down, pulled up my shirt tail and slipped inside my pants. Slowly he wriggled his hand further and further down between the cheeks of my bottom which I had spread as wide as possible for him until eventually his middle finger found my anus and started to probe and push inside. I should say that I had often played with my own anus from aged 11 or 12. We met after school that afternoon and went to some lonely woods locally on our bikes. It was summer. He almost tore down my trousers and crouched down behind me making me bend over slightly looking up my bum. We both fingered each others bums before wanking each other and that was my very first sexual encounter.

We continued playing with each other in class for several more lessons until one day at the end of a lesson Mr Davis asked John and I to stay behind. After everyone else had gone he handed us a sealed envelope with the word Headmaster written on the front. He said "You are both to take this note to the headmaster now. He is expecting you. We know exactly what you two boys have been doing."

We were both absolutely terrified but did as we were told. John knocked on the door and a voice on the other side said "Enter." The head was sitting at his desk. There was long thin cane on the top of the desk. He lectured us for a couple of minutes, no raised voices just cold anger. He then said that we would each receive six strokes of the cane and told me to wait outside. When I was outside the door I was waiting for something to happen when the school secretary appeared and went into the study. After a few words of thanks and greeting to the secretary I heard him tell John "take off your blazer and bend over the back of this chair holding on to the seat." After ten seconds or so I heard the most almighty crack and a loud gasp as the first stroke landed. I could not believe how loud it was. The next five strokes came with intervals of about five seconds between each stroke and John's gasps got louder. After the sixth stroke I heard the head say "now get out you despicable boy and send in your friend." John came out very red in the face with tears in his eyes and rubbing his bottom furiously. I went into the study absolutely terrified. There was the chair in the middle of the room with the head standing next to it and the secretary standing behind the desk both of them looking very stern. Same routine. I took off my blazer and laid it on the desk and bent over the chair as instructed. I felt terrified, embarrassed and very vulnerable. I felt my trousers tight across my bottom and I knew that both the head and the secretary would both be staring at my bottom both knowing what John had been doing to it. I felt the cane tap three or four times lightly across the centre of my bottom, then a pause then a noise and a deafening crack. For a millisecond nothing then it hit me. Incredible white hot pain building and building to a crescendo. It was still building when the second stroke landed and I gasped loudly and uncontrollably. I had absolutely never experienced anything like such pain. Somehow I got through all six strokes. From his expression afterwards I think the head enjoyed caning me which now I look back I am pleased about.

I have been caned many times in adult life by both men and ladies but nothing ever seems to come close to the pain of that first caning. John and I were "friends" for many years after that right into adulthood. I remember he first fucked my bottom a few months later. I was always the submissive trembling one and he was always the dom although I was also the sporty much stronger of the two of us he being a bit of a bookworm. I last saw him a few years ago when we were both in our forties and he caned me hard. He was gay and living with a partner. I was married for the second time. He was a successful lawyer with his own practice and I had built a successful business of my own. Happy days.