PDA

View Full Version : Summer Job true story

Herts_sub
03-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Back in the early 70's when I was in my teens I got a job for the summer holidays with a local 1 man carpenters. His workplace was a large workshop at the bottom of his garden. My job was to do the menial tasks, fetch and carry, clean up, make the tea etc. I did my best but he did seem to find a lot of faults. One day he asked me what happened if my work at school wasn't good enough or if I misbehaved. I told him the truth, we got detentions or the slipper, sometimes the cane from the Head. I had received quite a few of these punishments at school, not unusual for the time.
He offered me the choice of being sacked on the spot or being punished by him. I needed the money and feared my parents reaction to me being dismissed in my first week so agreed. He made me bend over a chair and gave me quite a long , hard spanking over my trousers. Next time he told me to take them down. This was to be my first bare bottom spanking and the first time I felt excited at the prospect. It hurt like mad and I kept standing up and putting my hand in the way so he sat down and pulled me over his knee and gave me what seemed like the spanking of my life. Any pleasure had evaporated as he spanked me until I was wriggling and squirming. I do remember the afterglow later and the excitement returning.
In those days adults could get away with a lot with kids and teenagers so his behaviour would not have been that remarkable. I needed the money and appreciated the 'bonuses' that started appearing in my pay packet, often doubling my weeks income. I was also starting to look forward to my punishments and understanding my sexuality although the actual spanking were painful.
As time went on he introduced the slipper, he had two, one with a rubber sole and one well worn leather sole and the belt both given on the hands as well as on my bottom.
One day he sent me to the local hardware shop and told me to buy a garden cane. I can remember the feeling of fear & anticipation as I walked there and wondered what the lady who served me would think as I just bought one cane. I selected quite a light thin cane and this earnt me his disapproval and a stiff application. Another day he also sent me back to buy a heavier one.
There was never any acknowledged sexual content although I was well aware of his motives. After spanking me he would often disappear into the toilet for a while. He sometimes stood me in the corner or made me kneel on a stool facing the wall and I suspect he sat and admired his handywork before going to relieve himself.
This went on all through the summer, 6 weeks and a day rarely went by without some sort of punishment. When school went back I carried on working for him on Saturdays and two more shorter school holidays until I left school and moved away the following year. These days it would never happen or would be regarded gross child abuse but I don't think that even if I had complained he would have got in trouble. Adults spanked kids in those days and I had the choice.
This was my first cp experience out of school, the first of many. I like reenacting this scenario and have done on a few occasions over the years.