PDA

View Full Version : Left with a red bottom

subboy_soankee
05-09-2012, 03:41 PM
After visiting a couple of doms to receive proper punishment with disappoiting results, I eventually contacted Cambs Spanker, what a difference. After discussing my needs arrangements were made to visit him.

I duly arrived at his home at the appointed time, where welcomed me in and over a cup of tea confirmed what I needed.

At his instruction I removed all my clothing and presented my naked body to him in readiness to receive my punishment. I bent over his knee and received a really hard spanking, I received about 24 spanks. I was then told to stand up whilst my bum was inspected.

I was then told to bend over and I received a number of strokes with a slipper, I think I received about 18 of these. By this time my bum was beginning to sting quite a lot.

I then received 6 hard strokes of the cane, followed by some more strokes with a slipper (this slipper had a more firm feel). Then I was given another 6 strokes of the cane.

I had to drive for about an hour and half and I could still feel the effects of my punishment throughout the drive, and I my bum still feels sore.

I certainly will be contacting him again for a repeat performance.