PDA

View Full Version : implements wood or leather?

red hand
15-09-2012, 01:15 PM
my preference every time would be flexible leather straps/paddles. or simply by hand.
not tawses,
and rigid wooden paddles are a no go area for me.
but others may have choices.

Bluebell73
15-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Hi Red hand

I think you know my preference, it's the school belt (tawse for me) then would come the cane and if the two strict ladies who enjoy dishing out their severe discipline to parts of my body are tuning in, Barbie, I hate that little black sandshoe (plimsol) that you love to use and Els you should donate that wooden paddle of yours to the local cricket club. I am sure they would find a use for it.

BB73

Barbedwire
23-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Oh , I hate when I have to choose - I love to use them no matter what material they're made from . I just love to see a very red and sore backside at the end of the day :D :D
Although some do say my tiny wee hand can be as harsh as a belt or wooden paddle !

Barbie x

stingbotuk
25-09-2012, 11:40 AM
I agree that flexible leather is ideal but a faily light flexible cane is good as well.

my preference every time would be flexible leather straps/paddles. or simply by hand.
not tawses,
and rigid wooden paddles are a no go area for me.
but others may have choices.

red hand
06-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Oh , I hate when I have to choose - I love to use them no matter what material they're made from . I just love to see a very red and sore backside at the end of the day :D :D
Although some do say my tiny wee hand can be as harsh as a belt or wooden paddle !

Barbie x
agreed, that tiny wee hand can and does work almost as well as the belt

Bluebell73
06-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Have to agree Redhand, having felt that "wee hand" often, it feels like a bit of leather.

BB73

agreed, that tiny wee hand can and does work almost as well as the belt

happygolucky
09-10-2012, 08:59 AM
For me, it's a funny old wooden sail batten that was a spare in a firefly (small boat) I once owned. I've surrounded the first four inches of one end with a handle and it is very effective indeed. I love the leather though so it's definitely a question of the order rather than exclusivity.

Ultimately and as a result of the English school system I 'enjoyed' I suppose my desert island choice of choices would have to be the cane as much for its symbolic properties as any affection. I guess north of the border and for similar reasons it would be the tawse/leather strap - or am I being an artless, witless innocent?

red hand
12-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Have to agree Redhand, having felt that "wee hand" often, it feels like a bit of leather.

BB73
just putting this back in shop window as there seems to be a number of new members of late.
repeat. hand or leather paddle for me.

jwim_uk
13-12-2013, 02:51 PM
I will let you know tomorrow after my spanking lol