PDA

View Full Version : what if I'd been caught?

thelastcaress
16-09-2012, 11:30 PM
I took a walk today round a loch that's near where I live. Half way round there's a dry stone dyke and I stopped there to smoke a cheeky spliff:o
While I smoked it I imagined being caught by someone who might take it upon themselves to punish me for such a thing. The dyke was just the right height to have draped over the edge for a good spanking. I imagined my trousers pulled tight across my bum and getting whipped with a stiff cane. Then my trousers coming down and caned on the bare until my bottom was purple.
What would you have done if you'd caught me smoking pot while out on a walk?

happygolucky
17-09-2012, 08:59 AM
I'd have asked for a 'toke' and then, in all likelihood turned purple on taking it and then thrashed you with my belt for the inconvenience.

Bluebell73
17-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Hi TLC

Nice to see you back on the site again. Yes I do believe you should get a good leathering for what you have done. You and I know the perfect disciplinarian to do it. She lives in Fife and she has in her posession a nice stingy strap made by a chap called Philps. I am sure she would take great delight in pointing out the error of your ways in the nice friendly manner that she always displays when she is dishing out the discipline.

BB73

I took a walk today round a loch that's near where I live. Half way round there's a dry stone dyke and I stopped there to smoke a cheeky spliff:o
While I smoked it I imagined being caught by someone who might take it upon themselves to punish me for such a thing. The dyke was just the right height to have draped over the edge for a good spanking. I imagined my trousers pulled tight across my bum and getting whipped with a stiff cane. Then my trousers coming down and caned on the bare until my bottom was purple.

Barbedwire
23-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Oh now I think we both know the answer to that one - would you like to come and chance it ?????? Go on, you know how sweet your Aunty Eve can be !
;)

Barbie x