PDA

View Full Version : I need to be spanked and caned now!!

brett
19-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Come on! There must be someone in my area willing to throw me over his knee and spank me purple, then you may indulge yourself and give me the caning you always wanted to do. I will role play as you desire, be stubborn, be repentant, wilful, knowing that eventually you will bend me to your will. I,m very discreet, and so will present no danger, come on, play out your fantasy with me. My bottom is waiting to be striped.

georgeperkins
19-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Hi Brett,

I would love to spank your bottom cheeks - I am in Wilts so a bit far but could travel or you could come to me. Let me know

George

brett
22-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Hi Brett,

I would love to spank your bottom cheeks - I am in Wilts so a bit far but could travel or you could come to me. Let me know

George

I would love for you to spank and cane me, i am usually home alone on wednesdays , perhaps you can come and give me a good sorting out. brett

georgeperkins
22-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi Brett,

Wednesday would suit me fine. I would love to come next Wed - just send me post code, time etc

George

redk321
23-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Hello
have you been spanked yet,where are you

brett
23-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Hi Brett,

Wednesday would suit me fine. I would love to come next Wed - just send me post code, time etc

George

hr2 8aw, any time from 12 am, send me your mob no.
brett

brett
24-09-2012, 07:12 PM
hi, no response to my reply, i would love to meet you on wednesday if you are still keen, my postcode is HR2 8AW and i am available from 12 noon on , send my a number i can call you on or you can text me on, 0787 550 1017. and i will call you back when i can.
hoping this can happen .
brett

brett
24-09-2012, 08:35 PM
im in hereford, and no not yet but i'm working on it
brett

georgeperkins
25-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Hi there,

Sorry for not replying but havn't worked out how to pick up messages on this site yet so the first one I got was yesterday.

Yes I am still very keen to give you a good hard smacked bottom and caning tomorrow. Can I just ask a couple of questions so that neither of us is dissappointed.

Please can you tell me how old you are and what you look like - don't worry I am not looking for superman but very fat or hairy men is a no no for me.

As long as you have a nice smooth spankable bottom that is fine - I am 55 yo fit guy bit overweight - 14 stone.

Also I am bi so like spanking with us both naked and fondling etc.

Just let me know if any of this is a problem for you - you can reach me anytime today on my mobile 07557 382421

look forward to seeing you

George