PDA

View Full Version : October appointments during the school holidays

Barbedwire
23-09-2012, 12:34 PM
As most will know by now appointments for October will be until Thursday the 4th . Out-calls only from the 5th until the 22nd .
Out-calls can be done at a place of work, hotel , your home or one of the other discreet domestic premises I mention on my site .
So , if you thought you wouldn't be able to come and see me between those dates , you can request meeting at another location that I have mentioned, just mention this in any correspondance so I can arrange it .

I am happy to see novices as well as the more hardened player.

Happy spanking everyone ,

Miss Fife x

Bluebell73
23-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Hooray:D, schools hols are here again. That means the belt is locked up in the drawer for a fortnight. Now if I can just dodge that dragon of a Head girl I can have a great time:cool:.

BB73

As most will know by now appointments for October will be until Thursday the 4th . Out-calls only from the 5th until the 22nd .
Out-calls can be done at a place of work, hotel , your home or one of the other discreet domestic premises I mention on my site .
So , if you thought you wouldn't be able to come and see me between those dates , you can request meeting at another location that I have mentioned, just mention this in any correspondance so I can arrange it .

I am happy to see novices as well as the more hardened player.

Happy spanking everyone ,

Miss Fife x