PDA

View Full Version : Autumn, the season of mellow fruitfulness and a time of gathering nuts.

Bluebell73
26-09-2012, 07:14 PM
What a wonderful time of the year this is. Last week I attended Barbie's classroom where I learned that she is very good at heating up the hands and rear end in a short period of time. After she had belted the living daylights out of me, I in a moment of weakness took my chief tormentor out for lunch. I cannot describe how nice she is outside of he classroom. The glint goes from her eyes and she comes accross as a lovely person. The only problem is that you are sitting there with a sair arse while she is tucking in to a plate of coq au vin.

I am absolutely delighted that her school goes on holiday for a couple of weeks where her belt will be locked up in the drawer. The only problem is her chief enforcer (Head Girl) who prowls about the country looking for unfortunates like me who require a wee bit of discipline now and again

BB73

Elliej
27-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Head Girl here ... you want me for something you wicked schoolboy, you?

Bluebell73
27-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi Els

Nice to hear you pleasant dulcit tones from afar. You just stay on your side of the river and I will stay on mine. Whenever I meet up with you, I end up walking away rubbing a very tender part of my body and you walk away with that big belt of yours and a smile on your face.

BB73

Head Girl here ... you want me for something you wicked schoolboy, you?