PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy to reality is one big step!

ChilternPete
14-11-2007, 11:52 AM
My approach is somewhat different, because I come with no preconceptions about who you are, or what you seek, which, on the grounds that I know nothing about you, seems to me the best way to start the discussion.

If you are experienced then please bear with me while I go over some old ground, if you are only just thinking about things, then please drift through these thoughts and feel free to ask questions.

Spanking comes in all shapes and sizes like people, some find the situation more than enough, others enjoy role-play, perhaps as naughty schoolgirl or niece. Some look for the spanking to be followed by sexual play, others do not. There are many ways of playing this particular game.

Do you look for discipline and a firm approach? Or do you like a more light-hearted session with plenty of laughter? Are you not sure at all about anything? Do not concern yourself, chat, ask questions, and find out what makes me tick. Do you want to try both sides of the coin, to spank and be spanked, or maybe you think you are the Domme in waiting, so many choices.

For me it is the control and mental aspects, which appeal, not inflicting pain, though I can if that is your wish. Realising the ladies fantasy or at least trying to, is to me, what this is all about.

So email me, I understand the nerve it takes to take that one step, yet alone any others, but I can promise a couple of things. No hassle you dictate the pace and it is you who will ask for any real time meeting, when you feel ready. If you decide no thanks then that also is your decision.

Safety should be your paramount concern and I urge you to take great care, to let someone know when you are going to a meeting and to pick the venue with care, even if this is just for coffee and a chat.

I am an experienced spanker, with patience, humour and the ability to listen. Mature (old!) but fit active and prepared to travel. All my personal details including a picture appear on my yahoo profile @ (chilternpete@yahoo.co.uk (chilternpete@yahoo.co.uk)) .

So the ball is in your court, lets exchange emails, after all you must have some thoughts about all this to be reading this in the first place.

Peter

http://spankingman.bravehost.com (http://spankingman.bravehost.com/)