red hand
01-10-2012, 05:18 PM
to-day 4.20 at Bath.
nice wee winner, @ 3/1.
i just liked the name

Bluebell73
01-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Hi Red Hand

Was in the pub relaxing but when I saw Red Hand come up I put a fiver on it. You do realise that Barbie will probably want to discuss our gambling problems when she next gets her hands on us. I have tried to involve her in the gentleman's sport of horse racing but she appears to take a dim view of it. Now and again she finds a betting slip among the homework and before you can give her the salute she demands you are bent across the desk and your arse is in real trouble.

BB73

to-day 4.20 at Bath.
nice wee winner, @ 3/1.
i just liked the name

Elliej
01-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Hi Red Hand

Was in the pub relaxing but when I saw Red Hand come up I put a fiver on it. You do realise that Barbie will probably want to discuss our gambling problems when she next gets her hands on us. I have tried to involve her in the gentleman's sport of horse racing but she appears to take a dim view of it. Now and again she finds a betting slip among the homework and before you can give her the salute she demands you are bent across the desk and your arse is in real trouble.

BB73

Seems fair enough to me!

red hand
02-10-2012, 12:31 AM
As a fully (very much so) paid up member of the sport of Kings.
i would find it hard to imagine "anyone" who would seek to use this as an excuse to administer discipline.
i thought the use of "whipping boys" belonged to a long forgotten era?

Bluebell73
02-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Ellie

You are just trying to get into Barbie's good books after she skelped your bum:D. I am sure you would enjoy a wee flutter on the nags. If I ever come accross a horse called Barbie I will put a tenner on it, it's a sure fire winner.

BB73

Seems fair enough to me!

Elliej
16-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Sorry, were you calling Barbie a nag? Shame on you, BB. *snigger*

Ellie

You are just trying to get into Barbie's good books after she skelped your bum:D. I am sure you would enjoy a wee flutter on the nags. If I ever come accross a horse called Barbie I will put a tenner on it, it's a sure fire winner.

BB73

Bluebell73
16-10-2012, 10:11 AM
You must agree Els, Barbie does nag a wee bit, especially if you arrive a couple of minutes late.
:rolleyes:
BB73

Sorry, were you calling Barbie a nag? Shame on you, BB. *snigger*

Elliej
17-10-2012, 10:16 AM
You want me to agree????? Are you mad BB? (Oh, stupid question, of course you are!)

I would rather say that Madame la Boss is attentive to all behaviour that does not meet her exceptionally high standards ... and I'll leave it at that given that I'll see her at some point and I don't want to make the 'discussion' even worse than it is likely to be!

Els

You must agree Els, Barbie does nag a wee bit, especially if you arrive a couple of minutes late.
:rolleyes:
BB73

Bluebell73
17-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Now, now Els, Mame la Boss as you call her is having a nice wee holiday at the moment. She will be in a good mood, you know how she likes these little breaks. It gives her time to repair the old broomstick ready for Halloween and polish up her weapons. How's your broomstick flying lessons coming along?

BB73

You want me to agree????? Are you mad BB? (Oh, stupid question, of course you are!)

I would rather say that Madame la Boss is attentive to all behaviour that does not meet her exceptionally high standards ... and I'll leave it at that given that I'll see her at some point and I don't want to make the 'discussion' even worse than it is likely to be!

Els

Elliej
17-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Lessons are in short supply at the moment BB as I am away. However, that does not mean I am not studying under the guidance of Her Maj. Indeed, I take my apprenticeship very seriously ... as I am sure you will witness when we next meet. ;)

Els

Now, now Els, Mame la Boss as you call her is having a nice wee holiday at the moment. She will be in a good mood, you know how she likes these little breaks. It gives her time to repair the old broomstick ready for Halloween and polish up her weapons. How's your broomstick flying lessons coming along?

BB73

Bluebell73
18-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Now Els, I hope I don't detect a note of whiplash in the tone of your message. The last time I saw you, your apprentiseship was doing fine.

BB73

Lessons are in short supply at the moment BB as I am away. However, that does not mean I am not studying under the guidance of Her Maj. Indeed, I take my apprenticeship very seriously ... as I am sure you will witness when we next meet. ;)

Els

red hand
22-10-2012, 03:34 PM
to-day 4.20 at Bath.
nice wee winner, @ 3/1.
i just liked the name
even better( not the nags)
i have just got confirmation (on another site) that later this week i will have the pleasure of spanking a young (28) "real" adult schoolgirl in uniform.
what more could a man ask for? mmmmmm I Might ask her to switch.

Bluebell73
22-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Lucky you Redhand, I am just back from Fife after getting some corrective treatment.

BB73

even better( not the nags)
i have just got confirmation (on another site) that later this week i will have the pleasure of spanking a young (28) "real" adult schoolgirl in uniform.
what more could a man ask for? mmmmmm I Might ask her to switch.

Bluebell73
24-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Hi Els

Hope this finds you well. I know you are away serving on foreign shores. I was over in Fife the other day visiting Madame La Boss and I can tell you, she had a whacking good time. The red marks and stripes on my arse have now started to morph into various colours, two of which closely resemble black and blue with the odd bit of yellow. I believe she is at this moment taking a time out in Glasgow at some musical concert.

It is getting close to the 31st where I would imagine Barbie will don her Pointed hat and black cloak and take to the skies in her souped up broomstinck. I was wondering if you will be joining her in the quest to find some unfortunate that you can give grief to.

BB73

Els

romasz
25-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi

Hope you are recovering from your day out in Fife....I am in China for now well out of harms way ..glad they have not invented broom sticks with "warp Drive" so there range is limited....I agree she will be dusting down her peeked hat ready to launch out into the night sky ..she will be glad clocks go back that means more flying hours scouring for naughty pupils !! She has not been very active on the tinternet ......

J

Hi Els

Hope this finds you well. I know you are away serving on foreign shores. I was over in Fife the other day visiting Madame La Boss and I can tell you, she had a whacking good time. The red marks and stripes on my arse have now started to morph into various colours, two of which closely resemble black and blue with the odd bit of yellow. I believe she is at this moment taking a time out in Glasgow at some musical concert.

It is getting close to the 31st where I would imagine Barbie will don her Pointed hat and black cloak and take to the skies in her souped up broomstinck. I was wondering if you will be joining her in the quest to find some unfortunate that you can give grief to.

BB73

Bluebell73
25-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Don't worry Romasz, she is looking forward to your return. She does miss us when we are away. With you in China and Els south of the border she is having to deal with a few of her old favourites. I am looking forward to the 31st, I will have the camera out looking for activity to the north east of the Forth. If I see two broomsticks then it will mean Els is back helping her. I will be keeping my head down.

BB73

Hi

Hope you are recovering from your day out in Fife....I am in China for now well out of harms way ..glad they have not invented broom sticks with "warp Drive" so there range is limited....I agree she will be dusting down her peeked hat ready to launch out into the night sky ..she will be glad clocks go back that means more flying hours scouring for naughty pupils !! She has not been very active on the tinternet ......

J

Elliej
26-10-2012, 10:10 AM
I would love to be there to assist Madame La Boss alas, I shan't be home until late November. Of course then I will assist Herself with gusto!!!!

Hi Els

BB73

romasz
26-10-2012, 05:19 PM
My goodness a new weapon of ass destruction the "gusto" what on earth is this new implement I ask..is this something you have provided BB is it leather, wood , plastic...or just a fluffy duster ....mmmmmmmmmmm

J

I would love to be there to assist Madame La Boss alas, I shan't be home until late November. Of course then I will assist Herself with gusto!!!!

Bluebell73
26-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Don't worry Romasz, Els is just trying to work her way into Barbie's good books because she knows that when Madam La Boss gets her hands on her she will be getting her bum well walloped. Seemingly She who must be obeyed issued Els with a book regarding certain dietry restrictions and Els was supposed to complete this book notifying the High Heid yin that she was adhering to her specific instructions. I have heard on the grapevive that there has been a failure regarding the specific instructions and that certain banned substances like chocolate, crisps, cola etc have been consumed when they shouldn't have been. Ellie's bum when she returns to Fife will soon be very warm and a nice red colour.

Unfortunately that does not bode well for me because if she gets her bum skelpt by the High Heid yin she will happily take it out on my tender nether region at a later date.

BB73

My goodness a new weapon of ass destruction the "gusto" what on earth is this new implement I ask..is this something you have provided BB is it leather, wood , plastic...or just a fluffy duster ....mmmmmmmmmmm

J

romasz
27-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Hi

Definately failing to obey the heid yin is something that she should avoid it will certainly lead to a red bottom maybe in her adsence we should give her a helping hand and skelp els bottom !! maybe thats not a good idea either as it will seen as breaking some rule or another and it will only result in pain...for us no doubt...

J

Don't worry Romasz, Els is just trying to work her way into Barbie's good books because she knows that when Madam La Boss gets her hands on her she will be getting her bum well walloped. Seemingly She who must be obeyed issued Els with a book regarding certain dietry restrictions and Els was supposed to complete this book notifying the High Heid yin that she was adhering to her specific instructions. I have heard on the grapevive that there has been a failure regarding the specific instructions and that certain banned substances like chocolate, crisps, cola etc have been consumed when they shouldn't have been. Ellie's bum when she returns to Fife will soon be very warm and a nice red colour.

Unfortunately that does not bode well for me because if she gets her bum skelpt by the High Heid yin she will happily take it out on my tender nether region at a later date.

BB73

Bluebell73
27-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Naw, naw Romasz, The only person who is allowed to give the head girl a good skelping is Madame la Boss. She is quite good at it. When I complained about a bit of bullying by the head girl and the High Heid Yin caught Els destroying a bunch of twigs on my bare arse she certainly called her to account. I have the feeling though that Madame la Boss was just a bit peeved that she hadn't been able to destroy the bunch of rwigs on the same arse.

BB73

Hi

Definately failing to obey the heid yin is something that she should avoid it will certainly lead to a red bottom maybe in her adsence we should give her a helping hand and skelp els bottom !! maybe thats not a good idea either as it will seen as breaking some rule or another and it will only result in pain...for us no doubt...

J

Barbedwire
29-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Ahhh I see you are all having a nice wee bit of chit chat as to who and what .

I've been busy getting the jet on my broom sorted (it's super powered now ) and my pointy hat dusted off for the up and coming events this week . It seems at this time of year air traffic control have problems pinpointing my whereabouts - must be too many things in the air !!!

Romasz it's about time you were home and I dusted off those tawses of yours :)

Barbie x

Bluebell73
29-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Oh dear Romasz, she is targetting you. It looks like you are in for a bit of heat:cool:.

BB73

Ahhh I see you are all having a nice wee bit of chit chat as to who and what .

I've been busy getting the jet on my broom sorted (it's super powered now ) and my pointy hat dusted off for the up and coming events this week . It seems at this time of year air traffic control have problems pinpointing my whereabouts - must be too many things in the air !!!

Romasz it's about time you were home and I dusted off those tawses of yours :)

Barbie x

Barbedwire
29-10-2012, 10:17 AM
BB, I'm sure when he gets back from a warmer climate , he'll be glad of a wee warmup ( won't you romasz ) :D

Looks like Firefox is working , I haven't been bounced off after posting or reading any thread so far !

Barbie x

Oh dear Romasz, she is targetting you. It looks like you are in for a bit of heat:cool:.

BB73

Bluebell73
29-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Glad you have things under control again Barbie to your satisfaction:D, you usually do funnily enough.

BB73

BB, I'm sure when he gets back from a warmer climate , he'll be glad of a wee warmup ( won't you romasz ) :D

Looks like Firefox is working , I haven't been bounced off after posting or reading any thread so far !

Barbie x

romasz
29-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Hi

After me suggesting how to fix the viewing caldron thats what I am rewarded with...never mind next project has to airborne broom detector and destroyer so we can keep them grounded so us poor guys can live in safety and comfort....

J

Barbie x

Bluebell73
29-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Hi Romasz

Madame la Boss is certainly looking forward to your return from faraway lands. While I was in her delicate care getting my arse coloured by that devils tail strap that you presented her with she was happily explaining to me with every whack how you like to let her belt the living daylights out of you with all your tawses one after another. That's great Romasz but for the likes of me who has delicate hands and a tender bum, it does put me under a certain amount of strain.

The only positive thing going for me at the moment is that the Dragon of a head girl is out of the country and that my detention class with her has been posponed indefinitely.

Happy days

BB73

Hi

After me suggesting how to fix the viewing caldron thats what I am rewarded with...never mind next project has to airborne broom detector and destroyer so we can keep them grounded so us poor guys can live in safety and comfort....

J

Barbedwire
31-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Now romasz we both know how you enjoy a nice reward and really it's about time the tawses of your came out for another airing :D
I sent you an email in regards to some new toys that you may be able to get me whilst in China ( if you're not on your way home already )

BB , maybe you would enjoy taking some of the pressure off romasz when i'm dusting off his tawses ??????

Barbie x

Hi

J

Elliej
31-10-2012, 01:38 PM
That was so damn funny I almost spit out my juice ... er ... water there, BB!!! Delicate!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hi Romasz

Madame la Boss is certainly looking forward to your return from faraway lands. While I was in her delicate care getting my arse coloured by that devils tail strap that you presented her with she was happily explaining to me with every whack how you like to let her belt the living daylights out of you with all your tawses one after another. That's great Romasz but for the likes of me who has delicate hands and a tender bum, it does put me under a certain amount of strain.

The only positive thing going for me at the moment is that the Dragon of a head girl is out of the country and that my detention class with her has been posponed indefinitely.

Happy days

BB73

Bluebell73
31-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Now Els, there is no need to be sarcastic.

You know from having me in your detention class that I always do as I am told and I am never late. That probably has something to do with that XH tawse you have and the cricket bat that you like to plactise your stroke with by using my bare arse as the ball.

BB73

That was so damn funny I almost spit out my juice ... er ... water there, BB!!! Delicate!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bluebell73
31-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Now Barbie

I know you like to dust down your tawses on a frequent basis usually on some unfortunates hands and backside and I am one of the aforementioned unfortunates, but that is a bit of a loose statement "maybe you would enjoy taking some of the pressure off Romasz when you are dusting off his tawses". If Romasz is daft enough to bring along his tawses for you to dust down then why would I want to be in the vicinity of this dusting down. I have a feeling that this would involve pain. I believe Romasz has an excellent sellection of Mr Dick' finest. Letting you loose with these belts would be like allowing the fox into the hen run.

BB73

Now romasz we both know how you enjoy a nice reward and really it's about time the tawses of your came out for another airing :D
I sent you an email in regards to some new toys that you may be able to get me whilst in China ( if you're not on your way home already )

BB , maybe you would enjoy taking some of the pressure off romasz when i'm dusting off his tawses ??????

Barbie x

Barbedwire
04-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Ahhh BB, I thought you would've been happy to help out with the selection of Mr Dick's finest leather implements and giving them a good airing ,alongside romasz .

Barbie x

Now Barbie

I know you like to dust down your tawses on a frequent basis usually on some unfortunates hands and backside and I am one of the aforementioned unfortunates, but that is a bit of a loose statement "maybe you would enjoy taking some of the pressure off Romasz when you are dusting off his tawses". If Romasz is daft enough to bring along his tawses for you to dust down then why would I want to be in the vicinity of this dusting down. I have a feeling that this would involve pain. I believe Romasz has an excellent sellection of Mr Dick' finest. Letting you loose with these belts would be like allowing the fox into the hen run.

BB73

Bluebell73
04-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Now Barbie

Anytime Romasz is in need of a bit of moral support just let me know. You know what they say, two arses to whack is better than one. If the demon head girl is about you could also invite her along it might mean I could avoid my next detention.

BB73

Ahhh BB, I thought you would've been happy to help out with the selection of Mr Dick's finest leather implements and giving them a good airing ,alongside romasz .

Barbie x

romasz
15-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Where is everyone its like the MArie celeste in here has the heidie and her assitant been shot down flying there brooms guess 5th Novemeber would have been a no fly time with all the fireworks etc.

Hope she is not unwell or her crystall PC has malfunctioned sure there is a good explanation...

J

Now Barbie

Anytime Romasz is in need of a bit of moral support just let me know. You know what they say, two arses to whack is better than one. If the demon head girl is about you could also invite her along it might mean I could avoid my next detention.

BB73

Bluebell73
15-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Don't worry Romasz, all is ok. Barbie has been busy doing a little interior decorating. She couldn't find a handyman who liked getting his arse tanned on a regular half hourly basis while he was working so she has had to do the job herself. Els is still serving on foreign shores and I am quite happy keeping my head down below the parapet. You will soon get the summons.

BB73

Where is everyone its like the MArie celeste in here has the heidie and her assitant been shot down flying there brooms guess 5th Novemeber would have been a no fly time with all the fireworks etc.

Hope she is not unwell or her crystall PC has malfunctioned sure there is a good explanation...

J

romasz
16-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Wow interior decorating makes a change from exterior decoration bet her favourite colours are black and blue and red maybe a hint of green and yellow...
I agree best this is to keep low especially coming up to Christmas ...off to Cina SAturday for 10 days so well out of the way...for now anyway...

Cheers

Don't worry Romasz, all is ok. Barbie has been busy doing a little interior decorating. She couldn't find a handyman who liked getting his arse tanned on a regular half hourly basis while he was working so she has had to do the job herself. Els is still serving on foreign shores and I am quite happy keeping my head down below the parapet. You will soon get the summons.

BB73

Bluebell73
16-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Hope you have a nice time in China Romasz. You certainly will be safe there. I am having a last visit to the Fife Academy soon before the holidays. No doubt she will send me away with a sting in the tail.

BB73

Wow interior decorating makes a change from exterior decoration bet her favourite colours are black and blue and red maybe a hint of green and yellow...
I agree best this is to keep low especially coming up to Christmas ...off to Cina SAturday for 10 days so well out of the way...for now anyway...

Cheers

Barbedwire
17-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Well I had 2 lovely young gents offering their services to do what requires done .So ,come Monday morning one will arrive raring and ready to go so the tiling won't be my responsibility - thank goodness :D It's just aswell the young gent knows me ,so he definitely has a good idea of what's in store one way or the other ! I do enjoy watching a man work to earn his rewards :D

Barbie x

Elliej
04-12-2012, 11:52 AM
We all had a wee winner yesterday. Barbie, as ever, was generous to a fault. She had a bad lad in line for a long cold caning - one who also had a desire to be caned by a woman while Barbie watched. She also had me, relishing every opportunity to whack a lad that comes my way. So what did she do? Planned it all out so no-one knew until the appointed time and gave us all an early Christmas present: I got to whack a lad, the lad got his bum well caned, Barbie got to watch (though she couldn't help but join in from time to time so she didn't miss out on any of the fun!) and the lad got to enjoy Barbie watch his bum become well striped.

Happy, happy Christmas. :D

Bluebell73
04-12-2012, 12:23 PM
I knew you would enjoy it Ellie. After visiting your study and getting caned, leathered and hairbrushed for not a lot, I thought to myself when Barbie told me of the little project she had for you, Ellie will be well up for this. You and Barbie are alike, the two of you would happily belt and cane a bare backside all day just to watch it change colour. It must be something to do with the Fife air and the fact that you live not too far away from that place called LOCHGELLY.

BB73

We all had a wee winner yesterday. Barbie, as ever, was generous to a fault. She had a bad lad in line for a long cold caning - one who also had a desire to be caned by a woman while Barbie watched. She also had me, relishing every opportunity to whack a lad that comes my way. So what did she do? Planned it all out so no-one knew until the appointed time and gave us all an early Christmas present: I got to whack a lad, the lad got his bum well caned, Barbie got to watch (though she couldn't help but join in from time to time so she didn't miss out on any of the fun!) and the lad got to enjoy Barbie watch his bum become well striped.

Happy, happy Christmas. :D

Elliej
04-12-2012, 02:12 PM
What can I say? I have been taught by the best!!

I knew you would enjoy it Ellie. After visiting your study and getting caned, leathered and hairbrushed for not a lot, I thought to myself when Barbie told me of the little project she had for you, Ellie will be well up for this. You and Barbie are alike, the two of you would happily belt and cane a bare backside all day just to watch it change colour. It must be something to do with the Fife air and the fact that you live not too far away from that place called LOCHGELLY.

BB73

Bluebell73
04-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Doesn't my hands and backside know it.

BB73

What can I say? I have been taught by the best!!