PDA

View Full Version : Long legged naughty boy looks for Old man to Smack My legs

synarc
15-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Im a naughty boy aged 41 and im looking for an old man over the age of 65 to take me in hand as my headmaster used to do and
Smack my legs and be extra strict with me. I have long legs and green eyes which water when smacked sore.

spinter
25-10-2012, 09:50 AM
I can certainly connect with you and I share your interests. Punishing the legs is my main preference in CP and my speciality!
I require that uniform is a pair of very short shorts with short socks. The shorts must be very short that only just cover the bottom so the upper thighs are naked and available for punishment even when standing. I like to see you looking very leggy when being sent to the Principles office for punishment.
But it is not just the upper thighs I focus on, I take a lot of interest lower down the legs. I like to start over the shorts and then work all the way down the legs to the ankles and back up. Also for a quick slapping I might just focus on the backs of the knees or calves with a ruler. Or specifically start on the calves and work all the way up the legs to the bottom.

The longer the legs and the shorter the shorts then the more severe the leg punishments need to be. Having very long legs and wearing very short shorts is going to earn you leg smackings that are much more angry and severe!

Let me know if you are interested.