PDA

View Full Version : Submissive Male for public humiliation and punishment

subboy_soankee
22-10-2012, 04:53 PM
I have a long standing fantasy of being forcably stripped naked in front of a mixed audience, then being spanked hard by several people which is then followed by being paddled. I would then be instructed to suck several cocks to completion, I would then be told that my performance was far from satisfaction, either caused the recipient to cum too early or took too long, or that I enjoyed the experience too much and that I would be further punished by a minimum 12 hard strokes of the cane. I would then have to stand in front of the audience with my legs apart whilst my cock and balls are thoroughly abused. While my backside is still sore from the punishment, if it is not sore enough to the saitsifaction of those watching I would be further paddled and caned, I would be bent over and bound whilst several females take it in turns to use a strap on to fuck me. My humiliation would be completed by all the males masterbating and cumming over my body after which I would told to dress without cleaning my body