PDA

View Full Version : Bare Bottom spanking as a child

sweetbut58
23-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Mother and Father would lecture me before punishment as a child,I would then be told by Mother your Father is going to take you upstairs and give you a darn good Spanking,The mention of those words always caused a stiring in my pants and by the time we reached the bedroom my willy was very stiff. The problem was Mother would listen from the bottom of the stairs. I would be pulled over Fathers knee and my bottom soundly spanked hard. Mother would then shout up depending on how bad my behavior was, He deserves a Bare Bottom Spanking for that. I would then be turned to face Farther and my Trousers and Pants pulled down, of course my erect penis would spring into view. I didnt know why it was hard but I know after the pain the warm feeling and handmarks made me feel good. I was very embarrassed by this and looked away before being pulled back over my Fathers Knee to be spanked hard again,Mother hearing that unmistakeable sound of Hand on Bare Flesh would shout up Thatttttts Better.Id kick wriggle and scream all to no avail my Bottom would be very sore by the time my punishment was over. I d sob as I rubbed it and my little willy would remain erect for ages. I loved touching, looking and feeling my red bare bottom. Sometimes I would purposely swear in front of Mother so that I would recieve a darn good Spanking the C word usually Guaranteed a Bare Bottom one . mmmmm fond memories .

davidc74
03-12-2012, 01:15 PM
I was alway spanked bare bottom until I was in my late teens by both parents and my boss

Frank O'Donovan
04-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Would you care to share some details of getting spanked by your boss?

chrisblack
06-04-2013, 05:45 PM
i was running about the house and broke a mirror
my mother just kept smacking me on the bare and i just kept denying it
now i know why - every smack was delicious

oneeyedick
20-04-2013, 11:11 AM
It wasn't my parents who spanked me but my 2 older sisters, it started when I was 9 years old when I had said something they didn't like, my trousers and pants were pulled off and I was bent over the table and spanked hard by both of them, I wasn't allowed to put my pants on for the rest of the day. This became a regular occurrance and only stopped when I was 19.