PDA

View Full Version : best spanking, when least expected

red hand
01-11-2012, 04:19 PM
about 20 years ago my late wife and i were on holiday in Cofu.
she was well aware of my spanking interests, but the little s.c. apartment we had was certainly not suitable for a holiday spanking.
one very hot day. we hired a little pedal boat, and when we got away from the beach into a very quiet spot.
my wife, took of one of her flip flops, and waved it in my face telling me "that i deserved a good spanking"
the little boat had an arched part which was between both seats, which i was ordered to bend over.
promptly my shorts were pulled down, and the flip flop rapidly connected with my bared bottom.
quite soon i had the proverbial all over tan.
it was a spanking that was not expected, so made it all the more memorable.
and was quite adventurous as i normally quite reserved, and would never have initiated such a thing outdoors.
sadly not long afterwards i lost my wife to cancer, she was only 41 at the time.
i miss her deeply. but have fond memories to fall back on.

Bluebell73
01-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Great story Red Hand, you and your former wife must have had a lot of fun together. I would love to have been in a relationship like that but unfortunately it is not the case. It can be quite difficult at times keeping everything under wraps when you would love to talk about it. But Hey ho I will still go out and have a bit of fun.

BB73

about 20 years ago my late wife and i were on holiday in Cofu.
she was well aware of my spanking interests, but the little s.c. apartment we had was certainly not suitable for a holiday spanking.
one very hot day. we hired a little pedal boat, and when we got away from the beach into a very quiet spot.
my wife, took of one of her flip flops, and waved it in my face telling me "that i deserved a good spanking"
the little boat had an arched part which was between both seats, which i was ordered to bend over.
promptly my shorts were pulled down, and the flip flop rapidly connected with my bared bottom.
quite soon i had the proverbial all over tan.
it was a spanking that was not expected, so made it all the more memorable.
and was quite adventurous as i normally quite reserved, and would never have initiated such a thing outdoors.
sadly not long afterwards i lost my wife to cancer, she was only 41 at the time.
i miss her deeply. but have fond memories to fall back on.

red hand
24-02-2019, 09:32 AM
Old thread just bumping up to see if any newcomers have anything to add to a memorable and unexpected spanking experience.