PDA

View Full Version : a rude awakening

swished69
02-11-2012, 10:31 PM
kneeling before my master i could feel my heart pounding as the inevitable instruction came , bend over boy chin on the floor .Wearing just a leather collar and nipple c lamps my head was pushed to the floor leaving my bare bottom protruding skywards "how dare you refuse me boy il fuck your arse as well as your mouth but not before i cane you".Master j selec ted his heaviest cane and began swishing it thru the air for effect and im now expecting the first painful stroke only to feel his cane poking my rosebud a.d then my now hard cock and balls "youll soon beg me to fuck you slave".He ran his cane gently up and down my cock bringing me to a point of orgasm before the first stroke .Please master fuck me master as the endless thrashing ensued .Anyone on here interested in helping me complete this scenario?

Martydom
09-11-2012, 08:04 PM
you have a very naughty imagination, your last entry being set in a monastry, you richly deserve your punishment fantasy! But its clear you would enjoy every moment so the ordeal would need to be prolonged beyond your imaginings....