PDA

View Full Version : Faceslapping

Barbedwire
17-11-2012, 10:09 AM
I have recently discovered the joy of this activity , I knew there were people who enjoyed it but not to such an extent . I can now say that it is quickly becoming a favourite with a willing person .
I never thought slapping a man round the face would be so satisfactory if he hasn't offended me in any way .It's so nice to learn something new about myself and to see the look of appreciation in someones eyes after having slapped his face so much ...go figure :D
Ofcourse it is always lovely to see the look and smile on someones face when you know they have enjoyed an activity with you ... so red cheeks in a variety of ways is very pleasing, bums and faces and lets not forget those sore red hands aswell .

So , does anyone else enjoy this activity and what makes you desire/need a good face slapping ?

Barbie x

happygolucky
18-11-2012, 09:06 AM
I've never tried it - but I will. Watch this space.

'Anky Spanky
18-11-2012, 09:17 AM
No way !!!!!!
Apart from sitting on, thats what bottoms are for

Barbedwire
22-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Well algy , remember to let your lovely lady give your face a nice few warm-up slaps before they get harder . It may surprise both of you how much enjoyment can be had :D

Barbie x

I've never tried it - but I will. Watch this space.

Bluebell73
22-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi folks

I ventured carefully yesterday into the kingdom of Fife to have a few lessons under Barbies expert tuition. When I knocked on the school door I was met by this fantastic looking lady I now know to be Miss Fife. She was dressed all in black and I was immediately informed that I was two minutes late. I was ushered to my desk and after I made myself comfortable I was ordered to stand up whereapon I was given half a dozen stingers on the hand with her tawse for being late. I am not going to bore you with the details of what went on after that other than to let you know that she broke her favourite hairbrush trying to blister my bare rear end. She was slightly peeved.

Romasz, the hairbrush has gone that is one less weapon of arse destruction in Barbie's arsenal.

BB73

Well algy , remember to let your lovely lady give your face a nice few warm-up slaps before they get harder . It may surprise both of you how much enjoyment can be had :D

Barbie x

romasz
23-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Brave man ...you seem to have ths effect on hair brushes...but I agree thats one less implment to deal with...she will find something just as nasty to beat you with in the end ...you cannot win..received an email from her the other day and it suggested maybe we should both attend class at the same time ...might be a good idea as she would get tired and we would survive....wishful thinking...

J

Hi folks

I ventured carefully yesterday into the kingdom of Fife to have a few lessons under Barbies expert tuition. When I knocked on the school door I was met by this fantastic looking lady I now know to be Miss Fife. She was dressed all in black and I was immediately informed that I was two minutes late. I was ushered to my desk and after I made myself comfortable I was ordered to stand up whereapon I was given half a dozen stingers on the hand with her tawse for being late. I am not going to bore you with the details of what went on after that other than to let you know that she broke her favourite hairbrush trying to blister my bare rear end. She was slightly peeved.

Romasz, the hairbrush has gone that is one less weapon of arse destruction in Barbie's arsenal.

BB73

Bluebell73
23-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Hi Romasz

It was a very small victory. I just enjoyed looking at her face when she was left with the handle of the brush while the business end took off to land in a far part of the classroom. Unfortunately I laughed at that moment and paid a painfull price for my mirth. Her dander was now up and I was invited to play a game with cards and a dice. I picked a card with one of her implements pictured on it, I then picked a piece of paper with a number on it because she had lost her dice to discover how many whacks I was going to get. This went on for quite a while until I got the feeling that her right arm was beginning to tire. Little things like she holds the belt over her shoulder for a while before she tries to belt your hand off.

Romasz, I am not sure if she could handle the two of us. I know she would give it a good go. I am up for it if you are. Barbie, do you think you could cope with the two of us.

BB73

Brave man ...you seem to have ths effect on hair brushes...but I agree thats one less implment to deal with...she will find something just as nasty to beat you with in the end ...you cannot win..received an email from her the other day and it suggested maybe we should both attend class at the same time ...might be a good idea as she would get tired and we would survive....wishful thinking...

J

romasz
24-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Hi sounds like a plan but we could we make it leather only ..tawses, belts and paddles no canes or any other wooden items this way she will have her work to do ...no doubt she will rise to the challenge be interesting to hear her response....

J

Hi Romasz

It was a very small victory. I just enjoyed looking at her face when she was left with the handle of the brush while the business end took off to land in a far part of the classroom. Unfortunately I laughed at that moment and paid a painfull price for my mirth. Her dander was now up and I was invited to play a game with cards and a dice. I picked a card with one of her implements pictured on it, I then picked a piece of paper with a number on it because she had lost her dice to discover how many whacks I was going to get. This went on for quite a while until I got the feeling that her right arm was beginning to tire. Little things like she holds the belt over her shoulder for a while before she tries to belt your hand off.

Romasz, I am not sure if she could handle the two of us. I know she would give it a good go. I am up for it if you are. Barbie, do you think you could cope with the two of us.

BB73

Bluebell73
26-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Well Romasz

It never rains but it pours. I am not long back from getting grief from Barbie and in a bit of relaxed mode when out of the blue her chief galley mistress turns up whip in hand. I have been ordered to attend a detention class, no reason given other than get your arse in here so that I can warm it up. I am definitely looking forward to the Christmas Hols.

BB73

Hi sounds like a plan but we could we make it leather only ..tawses, belts and paddles no canes or any other wooden items this way she will have her work to do ...no doubt she will rise to the challenge be interesting to hear her response....

J

Elliej
27-11-2012, 07:07 AM
My god, you two like to live dangerously. Do you WANT not to be able to sit down for ... well forever????

Els

J

Bluebell73
27-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Now Els

When you are getting your bum heated up by Madamme La Boss as you call her DON'T wind her up. Just remember that when you are away enjoying yourself, Romasz and myself have to make regular visits to her lair.

BB73

My god, you two like to live dangerously. Do you WANT not to be able to sit down for ... well forever????

Els