PDA

View Full Version : Naughty boy with Long legs looking for Old strict sir

synarc
20-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Im a naughty boy with long legs and im looking for an Old Strict Sir over age of 60 who will take me in hand.

I used to be punished on my long legs at school.

spinter
01-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Hello my boy...

I expect you to call me Sir from now on!

I sent a reply to your PM. You have not responded. I don't take kindly to keeping me waiting!

Are you still looking for someone to punish you on your legs? It is my special interest and speciality in specifically just giving Corporal Punishment on the legs. I assume you will be wearing your very short shorts that only just cover your bottom along with ankle socks as part of the uniform. I am very particular how the short shorts are worn and should be no more that 2" inseam and no need to pull up the short shorts as the upper thighs will be exposed when standing or bending over and may be a slight bit of bottom cheek may be showing. So you are fully clothed but with your legs completely bare and available for punishment. It is important to be looking rather leggy when coming to see me for correction.

If I find your legs are very long and lanky then I should warn you I tend to be very strict and thorough with lots of chastisement while working up and down the backs of your legs on the calves and thighs and also the backs of the knees. The severity of the leg punishments is not by how many smacks or strokes are given but how many trips are made up and down the backs of the legs from the helm of very the short shorts where a slight bit of bottom cheek it showing all the way down to the ankle socks and back up a again.

Assuming position initially with legs kept firmly together and knees straight and then bending over touching toes or bending over the desk with the backs of your legs looking very long and perfectly straight. I always like to measure how long your legs are and how short your shorts are as that will seal your cruel fate on how many trips I will make up and down the backs of your legs. Having very long legs with very short shorts is always a blessing, but when it comes to corporal punishment then it might be a bit of a disadvantage for you as I feel that the longer the legs and the shorter the shorts then the more severe the leg smackings need to be.

Also in the same way the front of the legs are punished as well. Teaching you all about discipline and correction and how to stand, sit and walk properly while in these very short shorts uniform.

Come and see me now my boy! Don't keep me waiting!

johnbu
28-07-2014, 11:29 AM
I am happy to see you in pleasant house in Clapham during the afternoons. I am an experienced headmaster who is expert in providing discipline to errant men. You will not be disappointed.
Headmaster John