PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for SINGLE male spankee 30 - 55 years

Barbedwire
12-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Okay let's see if anyone is available this year .
There's always plenty of adds from guy seeking females to spank them but the majority are married or in a relationship .
Obviously a SINGLE female spanker is not so easy to find, apparently we are as rare as hens teeth !

What I am looking for is a SINGLE male and must be able to accommodate ,as I can . Aged between 30 and 55 years. Preferably you will live within 1 hour of Fife as not every meeting will be planned in advance . We will meet first somewhere of my choice at a time that suits us both , for obvious reasons I will not spank /play with you until I am sure you are not only coming along for freebies .You will also understand that as I do this commercially I will still be spanking others .

Your time with me is obviously free of charge as it is a relationship I am seeking with someone I am compatible with .

This is for a relationship where we both get what we are looking for , so friendship, companionship , going out doing regular stuff and having fun enjoying each others company but you know that at the end of the day I will spank you as and when I want to .

Let's see how many manage to fit my simple criteria this time.

Barbie x

Barbedwire
25-01-2013, 09:47 AM
After a long search this position is now filled :D for the foreseeable future.

The lucky young man has known me for a while through visiting me professionally .He actually fits my criteria unlike the many who didn't !

Barbie x

red hand
25-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Congratulations, i hope this works well for you both.

romasz
28-01-2013, 04:05 PM
HI glad to hear you have found your wish....may we can all breath a sigh of relief, you now have someone to else to practice on...!!

J

Barbedwire
30-01-2013, 09:10 AM
Thanks guys ,
Although it doesn't mean I am going to be soft and let you all away with anything !
As you know the more I dish something out the more I want to give :)
Call me greedy hahahaa

Barbie x

Elliej
31-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Somebody is a very lucky boy, indeed. Hope the two of you have a lot of fun together.

Els x