PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Naughty Boys

kane
16-01-2013, 05:33 AM
Experienced headmaster, 52 years old, single, 85kg, clean shaven, visiting London from Wed 13 feb to Sun 10 Mar 2013. Looking for naughty school boys 19- 55 who need a good dose of the cane and /or the twase. I can accurately deliver strokes from the left side and the right side ensuring an overall coverage. Few tops can do this! I can accommodate at my flat in Euston or I can come to see you. Also, I am prepared to travel 2 - 3 hours out of London by rail, if you can accommodate. Complelety separate from what is already mentioned, is there anybody interested in taking a traditional scottish type school tawsing across the hands? I am very discreet and I will respect your limits. Tell me what you want and I will provide it! Send a PM or email directly on 123456kane@live.com.au

SpMeHard
12-04-2013, 11:26 PM
Experienced headmaster, 52 years old, single, 85kg, clean shaven, visiting London from Wed 13 feb to Sun 10 Mar 2013. Looking for naughty school boys 19- 55 who need a good dose of the cane and /or the twase. I can accurately deliver strokes from the left side and the right side ensuring an overall coverage. Few tops can do this! I can accommodate at my flat in Euston or I can come to see you. Also, I am prepared to travel 2 - 3 hours out of London by rail, if you can accommodate. Complelety separate from what is already mentioned, is there anybody interested in taking a traditional scottish type school tawsing across the hands? I am very discreet and I will respect your limits. Tell me what you want and I will provide it! Send a PM or email directly on 123456kane@live.com.au

I am a naughty schoolboy who would benefit for a visit to your study in Euston. After my lat school report my mother has given you consent for you to use corporal punishment to improve my behaviour and school work. This could well include, over the knee spanking, slippering and the cane applied hard to my bare bottom.

She has left the form and severity up to you. So you could use the taste on my palms.