PDA

View Full Version : Eternal optimist seeks new spankee

toptony
12-02-2013, 03:29 PM
OK am running this ad again. After the last time - about a year ago - almost beyond belief I found my really ideal play partner, age 50 and wihin a few minutes drive away. We had a truly wonderful 'Daddy daughter' six months before - sadly for me but wonderfully for her she found a new potential life partner of her own age - me being 23 years older and not free to marry. I really wanted that for her but neither of us thouht it would happen so quickly. We remain very good social friends and meet regularly but sadly no more hands-on. I am still her 'Daddy' she still my little girl' In the statistically unlikely hope that it can happen again with a new contact - I remain an incurable optimist. So read on--

After many years of membership and lots of good chats and contacts, including two on-going wonderful surrogate daughters who sadly live so far away as to make meetings very limited, I live in hope of finding someone who is looking for someone like me and is near enough to meet more regularly.
OK so what would she be like?
My ideal new contact would:
Regardless of her educational and/or occupational background, age or ethnicity have a clear sense of who she is and what she is looking for in her ideal contact.
Be a ‘half-full‘, rather than a ‘half-empty’ glass, personality, i.e. someone who would rather light a candle than complain about the dark and would look for the same in her ideal contact.
Expect maximum honesty/confidentiality and discretion based on the development of mutual trust, regardless of how long that initial ‘getting to know each other’ process takes.
Be looking for a regular CP play relationship but expect to have rights to negotiate the details, likes and dislikes, limits and conditions of the play contract.
Be free from a restrictive spousal relationship or have the support of a spouse to engage in CP play with another person.
Have her own life activities and responsibilitie, so as to be in balance with those of her play partner, i.e. so that both would understand and accept that each “has a life” beyond the CP, relationship and would respect the mutual difficulties and occasional frustrations in finding diary times to play.
Potentially (but not essentially) enjoy having a long term caring, fun, chatty and supportive relationship with a sensitive and intelligent contact over and above the CP interest.
Possibly (but not essentially) enjoy switch play (this would be strictly on the basis of her pleasure and interest not because her contact wished it).
Live within approx 50 miles of Cambridge so as to facilitate travel, though occasional central London meets might also be possible.
Enjoy contact/play with a professional background in the social sciences, now self-employed trainer and very experienced spanker, who is very open-minded, non-judgmental and responsive, as to her special likes and CP aspirations.
Would preferably, (but not essentially), enjoy serious and realistic role-play.
Be looking for a play partner who takes pleasure from planning bespoke activities centered on her wishes/needs/limits/likes and desires, rather than wanting to impose his own ‘off the peg/take it or leave it’ Dom options, i.e. he is someone who has never had problems with the fundamental reality that it is the sub, not the Dom, who is ultimately in control, insofar as they have absolute rights to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to any activity.
Have a belief that says 'If you think you can you probably can' If you think you can't you probably can't.
In deciding whether or not to respond, would by inclination read and accept this ad in the spirit of genuineness with which it was written.
If remotely interested please PM me.