PDA

View Full Version : Spankee couples welcomed in my study

toptony
19-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Over past 12 years of active spanking mostly M/f have never yet found a really genuine couple i.e. he watches whilst I punish her or both (but am not looking for solo men). I must have had at least 6-8 interested contacts - lots of time consuming chat and then zilch. Either chat stops with no reason, or they decide its too far to travel after all - as if they didn't know that at the start. I suspect one or two were single male dirty mack saddoes - usually those who want lots of graphic detail. Another couple took months of chat to find a date, then day before called to say they needed collecting from 100 miles away! Another couple sounded great - plan was we both spanked her. Had lunch with him and spoke to her by phone. Big diary problems both sides then they found another couple to play with i.e. two female spankees for the price of one! . Another where wife allegedly wanted a "very strict" spanker, decided that from my pic I looked "too strict". Yes I don't need telling that people can change minds and get some 'cold-feet' but all very frustrating - and yes, my chats with them are always very respectful and unthreatening. Still as an eternal optimist I live in hope that a genuine Mr & Mrs Right turn up before I finally hang my toys up! Intereted? Try me.
Sir