PDA

View Full Version : Revisiting My Ultimate Dream..........

'Anky Spanky
24-02-2013, 07:43 PM
I dont hold much hope of realising this dream, but here goes anyway
Its to be stood alonside a fellow miscreant, facing the wall, hands on head, our bottoms quite bare and as yet, unmarked, unpunished and unblemished.
This, however is about to change as we hear the door opening and in walks our disciplinarian.
After the briefest of scoldings, given to us still facing the wall, one of us is led by either the elbow OR ear to stand by the side of a straight backed, armless chair, and taken over the knee for a warm up spanking, while the other micreant is told not to "move a muscle!"
Then, the 2 of us change places to even things up. Then there will be two red bottoms on display wall facing, while our disciplinarian readies the room for the more severe part.
Both of us are called out from our positoion, to stand, side by side behind either a desk of the back of a settee, where we are lectured more fully, before being told to bend over whatever piece of furniture is to be used. Strap and cane are used on each of us, a few strokes at a time, until the ammount required has been given. We are then both warned as to our future behavior ans session ends
If there is ANYONE out there that can make this dream come true then please contact me and lets get it done !!!!

Hankinson