PDA

View Full Version : My First Outing with hubbie and Friend

yummymeusli
26-02-2013, 08:38 AM
I posted this as a blog but didn't really realise that this section existed so I'm posting it here as well...

Well I got my first little ‘outing’ a little while ago now but I've been so busy that I've not had time to spill the beans so here goes.

Edwina and Michael (pseudonyms at their request) had replied to my post with lots of detail about themselves and their interests and we seemed to be a ‘fit’ so after a few off forum emails we arranged to meet for a bite of lunch at their place. I must say it was all very satisfactory, some delicious prawns and ice-cold Chablis and the tensions seemed less urgent, butterflies less intense. The most awkward part was actually raising the subject at all as we seemed to have so much in common and, as always it was hubby who piped up first.
“Let’s cut the crap, what’s your favourite implement?” It was one of those questions to the room as a whole that was greeted with silence at first but then a gradual bubbling up of giggles. I went with the leather strap and hand, Edwina picked a riding crop and cane and both men said hand and cane. I know my hubby was telling a white lie as he loves all implements equally and truly doesn’t have a favourite.

I won’t put off the inevitable any longer: it started with Edwina and hubby taking a side seat on the sofa and watching as Michael wagged his finger at me and told me off in a very domineering and slightly frightening tone then settled himself onto an upright chair and pulled me across his knee. I should add some decoration at this point: at his request I was wearing a short pleated, tartan skirt some black hold-ups, a white blouse and a rather flattering bra. He lifted my skirt and, still chiding me he started to spank my bottom. It was odd because, having only been dealt with in the home and by one person I was oddly surprised that his technique was so different. Hubby always starts with rapid light slaps with the flat of his hand at a more or less completely parallel angle to the buttock in hand (so to speak). Michael left more time in between each spank but they were harder and at differing angles, sometimes sweeping up or down the flesh. It was odd at first but the pace gradually quickened with the strength remaining about the same. It was soon becoming familiar yet unpredictable and rather nice.

My knickers soon came down and the spanking continued but out of the corner of my eye I could see Edwina being positioned over hubby’s lap in such a way that they could both see us but he still retained a more or less perfect position from which to punish her bottom. Pretty much simultaneously I felt Michael’s hand undoing my blouse (these contact limits were all pre-agreed by email) and, once undone his hand entering the cup of my bra and tweaking at my nipple. The only interruption to his ministrations was to remove my knickers completely. By this time my bottom was getting very warm and the glow was intense and the blows much harder. I was squirming and, I’ll admit, rather turned on and he took the opportunity to fondle my bottom very thoroughly.

Over on the sofa they’d pretty much caught up with us and Edwina was making quite a lot of noise. She wasn’t screaming or anything but it was more a sort of tennis players gasp at each blow, which, I must say would get on my nerves after a while. In the same way some of the tennis players do. Hubby must have thought the same because when her knickers came down and off he stuffed them in her mouth.

Michael stood me up and told me off some more then had me bend over in the middle of the room and applied the riding crop to my bottom. We have several crops at home and the great thing about them is that they’re all so different in effect - that and the fun of going into an equestrian centre and buying them; lots of discussion with the young girls behind the counter about which one hurts the most and which makes the loudest sound. If they only knew, tee hee., I digress – this crop was longer than any we own and had a broader leather splatter and the effect was quite a lot of noise but a very nice feeling. By this stage Edwina was down to her bra and knickers and I must say she has a very nice figure and hubby was using a leather paddle to great effect.

Complete blow-by-blow accounts can be terribly boring so I’ll ct the middle bit and just say that by the time Edwina and I were ready to be caned we were more or less naked and both men were ‘tenting’ and, though I can’t speak for Edwina, I was randy as hell.
I was worried about being caned by another man as, if applied badly it can go terribly wrong and spoil the whole thing but Michael adopted the, very sensible attitude of starting very light and building up. I almost didn’t notice the first taps and then slightly harder blow. By the time he’d teased my bottom for what seemed like an eternity I was really ready and ripe for it. I got six medium strokes and six hard ones and, though dancing, by the end I felt very fulfilled.

Edwina has a much higher threshold than me and was impatient when hubby tried to adopt a similar approach to that of her husband but he quickly got the message and laid it on very thick and eventually very fast. She too was dancing but she had many more stripes than me.
The whole thing had taken up about two and a half hours and my only problem was we couldn’t get home fast enough so had to stop and shag in the back of the car. It was broad daylight but we couldn’t help ourselves.

It was an odd feeling that resided in me the next day. After all I made the first move by joining the site and advertising. I may have done so with hubby’s knowledge and full approval but I still had an odd feeling of guilt at the outset because it was me branching out and there’s always the worry that one’s partner might misinterpret the urge and the residual danger that it might actually lead to something life (or partner) changing yet actually what happened was lovely and involved him in a completely unexpected way. I thought I’d be ‘done’ and he’d be alone yet it turned out very well indeed.
Thank you Michael and Edwina. I can’t wait for the next time.

Since then I’ve been done twice on my own and one other time with hubby present.

I hope you enjoyed my account as much as I did living it. Perhaps, and if nobody minds I'll tell you about the other times as well.

surreycouple
02-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Dear YM
We enjoyed it as well. How about a repeat performance sometime soon. I know 'Edwina's' been talking about a lot lately so perhaps we should stir our partners to get their diaries out.

Best wishes
'Michael'