PDA

View Full Version : Different Times?

swish6
03-03-2013, 09:25 PM
I was talking with a lovely lady the other day, who enjoys having her bottom spanked. When I asked her how she got into it. She says it started with her being disciplined as a girl by her parents. It got me thinking, in today’s world, is corporal punishment now extinct in the UK as a parental tool of discipline? I would be interested in knowing if anyone does still use this as a way of disciplining their offspring, or if it is now just an activity for consenting adults..

happygolucky
04-03-2013, 10:12 AM
My thirty year old son got the occasional slap on the leg up till he was about four but never older than that. All my other children have been CP free all their lives. All are well-behaved achievers three of them university educated and the youngest two in the process of applying or going to do so next year.

I read most of the profiles as new members join and can say on a strictly non-scientific basis that most put parental or school discipline as the origin of their penchant. Sometimes receiving but just as often witnessing someone else's mis/good fortune. This makes me wonder if we are naturally a dying breed - hope not!

toptony
04-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Neither of my two sons ever received more than a quick smack on the leg up to age 4ish and both are amazing adults.
Must say though that whilst some of my contacts own to being hooked when young by spanking in comics, occasional play with same age kids and some well know Tom Sawyer type books, many of them - possibly the majority - were not spanked at home or school and are quite baffled as to how it has come to them - in some instances only in their 30's - 4o's.
New contacts are quite often still rather worried about how abnormal it/they may be. So maybe it will always be a mixed range routes to the pleasure of CP.
In my late teens I had the misfortune to read a textbook book on psychiatry that very seriously described my spanking interest as "Mental Sadism" - which for a few years was seriously worrying - not least contemplating parenthood and a life in social care. Thank goodness for todays email and web-sites like this.

swish6
04-03-2013, 07:41 PM
I got the odd smack from Mum or Dad but nothing much really, which was the norm in that era, and in my case it had nothing to do with my interest in spanking, which developed in my mid 20's (thirty years ago now almost). So hopefully there will be others like me who discover this exciting world in adulthood and we are not a dying breed. That said, I have met several people (male and female) who say that their interest in spanking stems from school or parental discipline. Most say they hated it at the time back then, but love it now. Room for all from whatever route they come.