PDA

View Full Version : She is there somewhere. Eternal optimist still looking for her.

toptony
10-03-2013, 11:55 AM
After many years of membership and lots of good chats and contacts, including two on-going wonderful spankees, who sadly live so far away as to make meetings very limited, I live in hope of finding someone who is looking for someone like me and is near enough to meet more regularly.
OK so what would she be like?
Regardless of her educational and/or occupational background, age or ethnicity, have a clear sense of who she is and what she is looking for in her ideal contact.
Be a ‘half-full‘, rather than a ‘half-empty’ glass personality - someone who would rather light a candle than complain about the dark.
Expect maximum honesty, confidentiality and discretion based on the development of mutual trust.
Be looking for a regular CP play relationship and expect to have the right to negotiate the details, likes and dislikes, of the play contract..
Have her own life activities and responsibilities so as to be in balance with those of her play partner, i.e. so that both would understand and accept that each “has a life” beyond the CP, relationship and would respect the mutual difficulties and occasional frustrations of finding diary times to play.
Potentially (but not essentially) enjoy having a long term caring, fun, chatty and supportive relationship with a caring sensitive and intelligent contact over and above the CP interest.
Live within approx 50 miles of Cambridge so as to facilitate travel.
Enjoy contact/play with someone from a professional and academic background in the social sciences, now self-employed trainer and very experienced spanker, who is very open-minded, non-judgmental and responsive, ast o her special likes and CP aspirations.
Be looking for a play partner who takes pleasure from planning bespoke activities centred on her wishes/needs/limits/likes and desires, rather than wanting to impose his own ‘off the peg/take it or leave it’Dom style.
In deciding whether or not to respond, would by inclination read and accept this ad in the spirit of genuineness with which it was written.
If she could be you and you she please PM me.
PS the last time I ran this ad I met the perfect partner who ticked all the above. Happily for her and sadly for me she met the potentially ideal future life partner of her own age. We continue as friends and meet often but not as CP partners.