PDA

View Full Version : Albums

Tutor
06-04-2013, 05:27 PM
There seems to be a problem with albums. Some members' albums are marked as empty (mine included) and some group albums have only a few pics showing

Tutor
12-04-2013, 04:26 PM
45 views but no comments. Does this mean that for some odd reason I'm the only one affected?

thelastcaress
12-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Not just you sir. Ive just checked mine n all but three r gone. Think it's a format issue as the ones that work ( typically not the best ones) r from my phone. Others were off a camera so I guess might be jpegs or something?
Hope it gets sorted.

'Anky Spanky
13-04-2013, 10:20 AM
There seems to be a few problems with this server move recently, along with those mentioned here?
For one thing, the URL has mystically changed to one thats USA based, and the site is a mere satellite of a bigger, American site

Hankinson

Barbedwire
13-04-2013, 10:55 AM
I sent an email to Algy about problems - here is his reply .
Yes we have been having terrible problems with databases and the like. Our old service provider has basically been terribly slow at transferring the site to the new people. We're almost there and, as soon as complete I'll make an announcement.

Essentially we've had to clone the site to a temporary holding place whilst the old people play catch-up. I'm hoping that by the end of the week it will all be sorted.

He did mention about problem in the thread about 'Not sure about new forum' started by TLC .

Barbie x

Barbie x

stingbotuk
02-05-2013, 11:48 AM
It seems that lots of pics and albums have disappeared (including mine)

happygolucky
02-05-2013, 01:15 PM
As far as I can see stingbotuk and thelastcaress have two albums each . Is that the correct amount and, if not can you let me know the names of those missing and I'll the techie people to look through the databases and back-ups to try and identify and recover them.

regards