PDA

View Full Version : Peterborough spanker can accommodate Sat 13 and Sun 14 April

slowhandjack
07-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Fancy some role-play fun? A red bottom? Or maybe a few stripes?

I'm based just off the A1 near Peterborough and able to accommodate during Sat 13 and Sun 14 April.

All welcome: be you male, female, CD, TV.

Happy to switch if you like to dish it out as well.

Have lots of implements - rulers, slippers, canes, straps, hairbrushes - or you're welcome to bring your own.

Good role-player.

Why not drop by and have some fun?

Jack

cpslave
10-06-2013, 04:48 AM
Dear Sir , have only just seen your ad. & am wondering if you are still into administering discipline . I'm young 62 , slim , clean , discreet & sub. Can travel only at present . Open to other suggestions if required . Pauljust4fun@yahoo.com , best regards , paul

johnmark
30-06-2013, 09:44 PM
hello jack are still available for spanking

butterfly
01-07-2013, 11:09 AM
Very naughty girl happy to join in if you're planning another weekend. If not, would you apply hand, cane... anything you think I deserve... on a one-to-one basis? I'm from Liverpool but I have holiday due and I'm desperate for a good walloping. If I could find out how to edit my profile I'd say more than I had the nerve to confess when I joined. I didn't lie, but I didn't tell the whole truth either. Walloped bum richly deserved for that alone.