PDA

View Full Version : Another Annoyance

'Anky Spanky
10-04-2013, 08:22 PM
I've been reading a thread about people not being upfront about themselves and how it annoys (as it should!!!)
With that in mind, heres one of my main two pet hates in the spanking scene
Its when a Pro Domme talks to you like you just crawled out from under a rock, like she is some kind of Goddess, and you are there to do her (or his in some cases!!!) bidding
I'm not talking about within session, where a predetermined scenario and limits would have been discussed, along with taboos and "not to be dones" by both/either party under any circumstances have been discussed, and where 2all bets are off" so to speak
No, its when initial contact is being made, and you are subject to abusive tones, language and made to feel like sh!t from the very first email or other means of contact, right upto the point where you tell them to go forth and multiply. Its then when you get called a timewaster, or some other form of abuse
Its OK if being treated like that is what you are into, and what is wanted during session, but a bit of mutual respect during initial contact goes a longer way than the above. Theres a difference between being assertive and confidant..and downright rude !!!!
After all, who is paying and who is being paid, here?
OK, rant over !!! ;)
What do others feel about this?

Hankinson

happygolucky
10-04-2013, 09:25 PM
I have been there and absolutely understand what you're saying. The problem is that a lot of pro-dommes are 'pro' because they are not naturally dom so they have to ham it up. A true Dom oozes overwhelming dominance and has no need to shout. On the occasions I play that role I imitate my old Latin master who could silence a room of ten year olds with a raise of an eyebrow, a sneer of a lip, a sigh of grumpy breath. All he needed to do was to turn in that hesitant way of his and the 'audience' was in his power. The beatings he meted out helped of course but that's another story.

J

badgirl
11-04-2013, 11:08 AM
It's important to keep things in perspective, so that confidence is inspired between the parties, without this, a dangerous situation might emerge due to normal expectations of sanity not having been noted. Especially were money is changing hands in return for services, respect should be shown for the contract, before the schene starts.