PDA

View Full Version : Spanked in my sisters knickers

badgirl
12-04-2013, 09:48 AM
I love to put on my sisters knickers and school uniform when I'm wanking, I also fantisise about being spanked as a naughty schoolgirl, so my dreams came true when Dad discovered me dressed in my sisters navy blue knickers, pleated school skirt and blouse with two extra pairs of knickers stuffed inside to feel like little tits. I was in front of the wardrobe mirror, skirt raised, knickers up, wanking my cock with my left hand whilst smacking my bottom, over the skirt with a wooden hair brush.

Dad sat down and pulled me over his knees, 'Time for a proper spanking my sissy boy', skirt up again he pulled the seat of the knickers up into my arse crack and started to spank my mildly reddened arse hard, 'What would your friends think if they knew you where such a sissy wanker lad? I've a good mind to put a photo of you dressed up in your sisters uniform on your facebook page.'

My cock didn't subside at this news, it burst out from the slender knickers and pulsed against my fathers trouser legs. 'So you're still enjoying this you pervert' Dad said, 'so lets really put this hairbrush to work on your sissy, queer bottom'. With that he launched a heavy assault on my arse cheeks, surpassing my wildest expectations, my dad knows that I am a sissy and a queer.

Dad ignorred my orgasmic jerkings as my erection delivered a shot of spunk into his lap and continued thrashing my arse until it was well and truly spanked sore. 'I hoped that was a good lesson to you Son', said father, as he got up and looked at the patch of spunk on his trousers, I knelt at his feet and licked at the stain, noticing how well Dad's cock was tenting his pants......

soccer
23-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Nice Story. Would love to be your dad and see u in ur sisters school uniform

pleezeme
19-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Have tried to PM you but your full up in your inbox so empty some and we can realise your fantasies soon.

I love to put on my sisters knickers and school uniform when I'm wanking, I also fantisise about being spanked as a naughty schoolgirl, so my dreams came true when Dad discovered me dressed in my sisters navy blue knickers, pleated school skirt and blouse with two extra pairs of knickers stuffed inside to feel like little tits. I was in front of the wardrobe mirror, skirt raised, knickers up, wanking my cock with my left hand whilst smacking my bottom, over the skirt with a wooden hair brush.

Dad sat down and pulled me over his knees, 'Time for a proper spanking my sissy boy', skirt up again he pulled the seat of the knickers up into my arse crack and started to spank my mildly reddened arse hard, 'What would your friends think if they knew you where such a sissy wanker lad? I've a good mind to put a photo of you dressed up in your sisters uniform on your facebook page.'

My cock didn't subside at this news, it burst out from the slender knickers and pulsed against my fathers trouser legs. 'So you're still enjoying this you pervert' Dad said, 'so lets really put this hairbrush to work on your sissy, queer bottom'. With that he launched a heavy assault on my arse cheeks, surpassing my wildest expectations, my dad knows that I am a sissy and a queer.

Dad ignorred my orgasmic jerkings as my erection delivered a shot of spunk into his lap and continued thrashing my arse until it was well and truly spanked sore. 'I hoped that was a good lesson to you Son', said father, as he got up and looked at the patch of spunk on his trousers, I knelt at his feet and licked at the stain, noticing how well Dad's cock was tenting his pants......