PDA

View Full Version : Older male spankee seeks fun spankings/canings around Northants

nnsteveok
13-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Hello

I am 61 years old, 5ft 11in and just over 11 stone. I am married and the wife would not approve of this if she knew so please understand I will approach the first meeting or two with great caution. After that, things should get easier.

I am based near Northampton and cannot accomodate - obviously:)

I seek what I term a fun spanking. That does not mean a soft spanking, it should hurt but the general approach is friendly experimentation - three or four different positions, one or two implements, some fondling, some minor cbt perhaps, perhaps some safe sex if that is your inclination. I would be happy if it was just a good fun spanking.

My picture of how it would work is that we would arrange to meet for something between 30 minutes and two hours during the day, perhaps at 10:30 or 14:00 just as an example. I would strip off, take an initial spanking perhaps over your knee, we would then chat a while and we would decide the next punishment would have me lying on my back on a desk with my legs in the air and that you would use a paddle on my bum and the back of my thighs. Another chat/cup of tea, another punishment in a different position - maybe a position that sets me up for sex as this would be getting close to home time. I am flexible about the details but if your approach is very different, then we may not get on too well. Still worth talking to me as we might work out a compromise.

I like to have some control over the punishment - so you say you will give me 6 stokes and I must thank you for every stroke. The expectation is that I will fail to thank you for the 6 stroke so you give me another 6. Perhaps I fail to thank you again so end up getting 18 strokes or whatever. I can bail out at the 6, 12, 18 points if I cannot take it.

I have been spanked and caned before but not very often. I find it hard to find suitable partners.

So, on to what makes a suitable partner. I guess that most candidates will be older males but that is not a requirement - young ladies who do not wish to be paid would also be suitable candidates as would anyone in between. Availability at the right sort of time in the right sort of place - and a willingness to see me every 5 or 6 weeks if we get on - is mostly the main requirement. The right sort of time, I have covered above but the right sort of place would be somewhere between Banbury, Oundle, Milton Keynes and Hinkley. Dont take that too literally, I would try to get to places outside that area but it becomes less likely to work.

Well - lets see - all volunteers step forward please.

steve.