PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got any experience of these?

yummymeusli
18-04-2013, 10:04 AM
Hello All,
A bit of advice please.
Hubbie has asked me to buy a new and 'different' cane. He's got a real session planned as retribution for me going to Spain http://spankingcontactsusa.com/ukforum/images/icons/icon6.png for a week without him but with a very 'spanky' http://spankingcontactsusa.com/ukforum/images/icons/icon4.png girlfriend. When I get back he says he wants to be sure that my already undoubtedly very red bottom gets the stripes it deserves.

Believe it or not I found this on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/32-Junior-Crook-Rattan-School-Cane-Canes-Spanking-/251257188762

I know he'll hate the certificate of authenticity so I'll burn that but I wondered if anyone had tried one out for size. The handle certainly fits the 'different' demand.

Any other advice much appreciated - likely to be twenty strokes.

YM

ladyseeker
18-04-2013, 03:18 PM
It does look fun, if a little thin but I like the handle. I'll buy one and try it shall I? Let you know what I think. I don't know when your better half is planning this caning but the ebay listing says something about 7 days delivery and then I'll have to make a date with one of my ladies to try it out. Do let me know your timescale.

Nice profile pic by the way.

Ladyseeker

yummymeusli
18-04-2013, 03:48 PM
No that really is a sweet offer. How can I refuse - although is there a sting in the tail? Basically I'm away from the 27th to the 4th April and knowing him, hubby will be planning something for the Wednesday or Thursday following. There should be time but I'd need to order while I'm in Spain for it to be here in time although I'd quite like him to receive it while I'm away.

When you say 'looks a bit thin' is that a bad thing? It's certainly thinner than the three canes he owns but I thought that might make it hurt a bit less.

BTW my other blunder was it will be twenty four strokes, not twenty he's a bit old fashioned that way; says 'metric time never worked so why should metric spanking' only there's usually an expletive in there somewhere. Tee hee

YM

Barbedwire
22-04-2013, 10:18 AM
I am personally not a fan of thin whippy canes .
Although I'm sure it's all personal choice. I just don't like the way they handle ,I prefer using slightly thicker canes .
I hope it's a memorable experience for you .

Barbie x

ladyseeker
12-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Well, it arrived last Tuesday and I was immediately impressed by the handle. Very comfortable to hold and wield. The lady friend I visited Yesterday afternoon said that it felt to her pretty much like any other thin to medium cane. That was before tea. After tea, when we normally rev things up a bit I did find the handle a real advantage over both a crook handle and a straight cane and I was able to let fly very effectively. She found it very satisfying but said that she couldn't say whether it was because I was using this particular cane or not. Naturally, and purely in the interests of scientific research I volunteered to try a normal cane of similar weight/length and she readily agreed. Other than the difference that each and every cane displays - they're all unique after all - she felt it was as good but no better.

From my point of view I liked it and will turn to again on a regular basis. For the purposes you stated I think it is sufficiently different to qualify and satisfy your husband's demands.
Hope this helps