PDA

View Full Version : New member (of the club!)

peisander
26-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Straight acting / looking, conventional English guy, 60, interested in cp / role play. In Bath area, sadly cannot accommodate (always a problem I know) - up for mutually satisfying meets with like minded. Happy giving or taking but pain threshold a bit low ! George

georgeperkins
27-04-2013, 06:37 PM
hi just testing this

georgeperkins
27-04-2013, 06:39 PM
hi - i am 55 yo fit bi guy in wilts would love to meet yout for mutual spanking fun and more!

i live between chippenham and devizes and can accom mon to thur dayrtimes at least for next 4 weeks

look forward to your reply kind rgds george

peisander
28-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Hello George, Also George ! Thanks for your reply. Maybe easier to communicate by e-mail ? mine is falaba2@gmail.com I know the Chippenham area reasonably well and it is not too far for me to travel. It seems to me it would be worth meeting. A few more details ..... I am 60 (old enough to know better) but sometimes going on 16. Straight acting / looking, clean shaven. No tattoos, piercing etc. Into the cp / roleplay scene. can play either part - sort of depends on the personalities... Only thing is my pain threshold is not very high but I respond well to the scenario preparation, presentation, 'offering up' etc. Equally can 'deal with' a 'lad' if that is the way of it. Do get back with more about yourself and whether you think we might suit......George Crichton