PDA

View Full Version : Spanked over a stool and pissed on

badgirl
02-05-2013, 10:50 AM
I am accustomed to being bent over a tall wooden stool, when I'm bent over it, my toes and my head barely touch the floor as my arse is pushed into the air and my legs spread to show my sex. It's a very good spankingposition, sometimes, I'm wearing white panties whilst my arse is thrashed but ussually I end up getting it on the bare, that is tawse stokes to my back and arse and some nice heavy cane strokes to my arse.

On this occasion I am being given a good caning to my arse, its nice and red with a white surface to it and deep red welts, a nose hook is fitted to my nose, making it look more like a snout and I am dribbling saliva onto a pair of used knickers, with the top of my heead on the floor, my mouth open and my nostrils upturned, I am in a perfect position to take some piss in my face before my punishment resumes.

A stream of piss hits my face, filling my mouth, my nostrils and runing into my eyes, I inhale the piss and choke, snorting it out again, I am in heaven. A dirty stinking bitch loving the disgrace of being pissed on.

I get a kick in the balls before the beating resumes

pleezeme
11-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Pity you are so far away we could have sooo much FUN ...

Master Steve
20-07-2013, 01:22 PM
I would certainly be willing to come and give you a good thrashing, mainly to your naked arse. We could have some great fun at your expense. I am a 61 year old spanker living in London. I cannot accommodate but can drive to your place. If you are interested send me a PM