PDA

View Full Version : Spanking for poor spelling, typo's & sloppy writing in general

badgirl
07-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Wouldnt it be nice to recieve a good hard spanking for every spelling or typographical error that was published on the internet!

RichardA
29-05-2013, 12:02 PM
I would have apermanent red bottom

solitairebloke
29-05-2013, 02:30 PM
You two, my study, now! typos...Wouldn't...receive...a permanent... Tut tut!

overIgo
27-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Wouldnt it be nice to recieve a good hard spanking for every spelling or typographical error that was published on the internet!

If that was the case for my spellin and Gramar I would spend a lot of time bent over getting spanked. dam I wish this would happen...bugger...

beachbum
08-07-2013, 09:19 AM
These days there aren't enough masters who know their grammar and spell correctly to tan the bottoms of all the subs who are ignorant of these matters!

Keithspank76
18-07-2013, 03:51 PM
My Sir sometimes gives me essays to write between sessions. All I ever saw him do was throw them straight in the bin, so one time I threw in half a dozen or so spelling mistakes just to check. I got five with the hairbrush for each one, so after forty stinging whacks I decided that yes, he read them!

overIgo
10-08-2013, 09:28 PM
I hope not or I ain't sitting for a good while......

butterfly
10-08-2013, 11:22 PM
I am qualified to correct poor grammar and punctuation: Iattained a First in Independent Studies, which involved a great deal ofwriting, including a dissertation comprising a hundred-thousand words.
If any of you care to write an essay I shall mete outpunishment next time I am in your area. No matter how careful you are, I shallfind something.
The master who punished each grammatical error with fivestrokes of the hairbrush made his prickly point on Keithspank76. I trust heapplied it to an already sore bottom. You can be sure I would, followed by sixof the best with the cane.
It is only fair to warn you that mathematics, as incounting, is not my area of expertise, whereas ensuring a bottom bent over formy attention becomes well-striped is a matter of pride.

Grant Marks
11-08-2013, 11:09 AM
I am hoping that those who have replied to me and as a result have been responded to, have appreciated the correct grammar, punctuation and variety of words used. So far, the results back have been exemplary and I have found very little fault with them, so you see, it can be done if the person demands and wants it to happen. Future correspondants to me, may need to be aware and write accordingly.
Grant Marks