PDA

View Full Version : Hubbie to Punish me for Beach spanking and a Serious Overspend

yummymeusli
09-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Hubbie has 'suggested' that I advise the forum of my naughtiness and share not only my guilt but my embarrassment at what's to come my way but also to see if anyone has any suggestions as to ways and means of making it even more 'degrading, humiliating and emotionally as well as physically painful' as it otherwise might be.

My badness was really pretty bad. As some of you will know I went off for a week to Spain with a girlfriend who is also into this spanking lark and apart from some fairly fruity sessions in our apartment there was also one occasion on a (we thought) very private beach where we were alternating giving and receiving. Noisy I know, but if you get the rhythm right the spanks can be timed with the clapping of the sea against the rocks, or at least they could in our little cove. Blow me down, but wouldn't you know it the entire mini sesh and the affection two topless girls can show each other afterwards was witnessed by the owner of the cove who, worse still had filmed the whole thing on his phone. We must have missed the sign saying private beach but we were basically in the pooh.

Fortunately the guy wasn't too pervy; he could have demanded anything but merely insisted we go again, punishing each other but this time using his belt which he very 'kindly' removed for us. He made us beat each other until we were much redder than normal and it was really stingy. Then he made us play with each others' breasts and suckle alternate nipples. That was all he demanded, oh; he made it clear that we were welcome to return but then he would demand much more. Needless to say we didn't return but that night we did have quite a lot of fun together and actually spent the night in the same bed (never done that before - with another girl I mean).

The other naughtiness was on the last night. We both got a little worse for wear and not only drank too much before supper but also had a couple of bottles of rather nice wine and, having not really looked at the price list when ordering it came as a bit of a shock to discover they were 78 Euros each. With them, plus the pre-dinner drinks the booze bill was over 200.00 Euros plus food!

So, I don't think he's going to wait for the Malaysian cane I've ordered (thank you Ladyseeker) to arrive but wants to make it 'special' and, 'appropriate'. "Let the punishment fit the crime".

Thoughts anyone?

david-storm
06-06-2013, 05:24 AM
for being so thoughtles on hols id have the girl friend beat your ass in again as she did on hols but in the nude and then let her husband beat you as well
then send you back with a letter explaining your misdameaner to your husbands friend the vicar.
i think that should sort you out,you bad bad girl

yummymeusli
07-06-2013, 04:48 PM
for being so thoughtles on hols id have the girl friend beat your ass in again as she did on hols but in the nude and then let her husband beat you as well
then send you back with a letter explaining your misdameaner to your husbands friend the vicar.
i think that should sort you out,you bad bad girl

Hello David and thank you for your suggestion. I'm going to have to ask you to have another go though as: a, girlfriend is now the other end of the country and b, vicar is away 'on retreat' (whatever that might mean). We do now have new cane arrived and I suspect that, overdue though it is, it will be all the more thorough for that and, I fear, painful.

There is another man on this site that hubbie is in touch with and it looks as though he might be asked to help out as he claims to have a wicked wrist which has not been put 'to its proper use for far too long'. Oh dear; why is it me that gets the rusty ones?
YM

boy4slipper
23-07-2013, 10:51 AM
May be a little late but my suggestion would be corner time, 6 nicely spaced stingers with a thin whippy cane, more corner time before a long hard OTK spanking with a solid wooden hairbrush. On top of a recently caned bottom I think that should provide an adequate reminder regarding your future conduct.