PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to meet up with anyone into spanking

spankoo
27-05-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm based in West Cork. Can accommodate. Have a nice thin boyish body, and boyish looks, for a 38 year old. I'm 5'11, educated. (Very easy to get along with!) I'd like to meet any guys 40s on up who enjoy administering firm C.P. And also meeting any girls who think they need a spanking - 18 on up.... I guess I can always dream about girls wanting to get in touch :) I did teach TEFL over seas for some time. So I'd have no problems playing a teacher for some lady who desired this scenario :)

spankoo
27-05-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm also in Cork city, at the beginning and third week of each month, if anyone can accommodate. Maybe we can arrange to meet at main bus station.

Frank O'Donovan
28-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Hi frank here 55 5'10'' stocky. interested in giving/receiving m/m spankings. Travel to Bandon on a fairly regular bbasis with work - but usually daytrip only. Would be interested in knowing more about you and maybe see if we could meet sometime.

regards,

Frank

spankoo
28-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi frank here 55 5'10'' stocky. interested in giving/receiving m/m spankings. Travel to Bandon on a fairly regular bbasis with work - but usually daytrip only. Would be interested in knowing more about you and maybe see if we could meet sometime.

regards,

Frank

Could you contact me here: destinationirl@gmail.com

spankoo
29-05-2013, 08:23 PM
You mentioned about spanking outside. Do you know of any place in Bandon that would be suitable, some wooded, excluded area? So after meet, we could go there.

spankoo
04-07-2013, 10:23 PM
I'm also interested in meeting up with anyone visiting my location from abroad, who might be interested in disciplining me/whether man or a woman. I can accommodate.