PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow discipline.

Gardener
31-05-2013, 10:06 PM
I live in Glasgow but I also visit friends in Edinburgh a couple of times a month and travel to London four times a year, for about six weeks in total.
The dull bit.
I think I'll describe my philosophy first; later, I'll tell you about the sexual activities that I enjoy. I am a safe, sane and respectable man. I explain this and I try to get the other man to understand it from the way I deal with him. The combination of responsibility and being interesting allows the sub to submit and the scene to develop. The scenes do not follow set lines; rather, they tend to go in directions that my observation of the sub suggest to me. In other words: the guys are different and so the scenes have to be. I don't treat a workie as I would a nephew, nor either as I'd treat a slave. I expect the sub to be attentive, obedient and eager to please if I do my part of the deal.

Cp in detail: I am an experienced disciplinarian and have been involved in a range of scenes: boss, teacher, master, coach and uncle. I use a good deal of verbal to set the scene and to keep the scene going. What I do and how I go about it depends on the kind of man I'm with.
I have used many different implements: belt, paddle, slipper, tawse, birch etc; However, I tend to use my hand and, when appropriate, my belt.
The role and the activities that make it up depend on my assessment of the other man and how the scene is going. That keeps it interesting for both parties. If you are interested, or would like to know more, drop me a line and I'll get back to you.
Jim