PDA

View Full Version : CP fun in Lincoln.

Paulapaul
13-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Very experienced TV schoolgirl seeks CP fun in Lincoln. Private flat so can accommodate. Can switch and I have a number of implements. Discretion expected and offered in return. Looking for headmaster headmistress, tv's or ladies. I do this for fun and its a small but important part of my life. Loads of photos and clips of me in action to show I am genuine just message me. Please no time wasters. I don't have the time. Available weekday evenings.
Paula.

soccer
23-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Nice Profile Paula.

Paulapaul
19-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Had a good response from my first advert seeing two enthusiasts for some CP fun. Always looking to meet new people in and around Lincoln for punishment as a 6th form TV schoolgirl. Please pm me to arrange a session. Thanks. Paula

soccer
22-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Hi Paula,
Would be interested in a meet sometime. Would love a switch session. Happy to exchange pics to prove I am genuine.

EHS
23-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Hi Paula,
Would be interested in a meet sometime. Would love a switch session. Happy to exchange pics to prove I am genuine.

I can confirm that Soccer is genuine. I have just spent a lovely week with him and a friend in Chester.