PDA

View Full Version : One-liners

yummymeusli
17-06-2013, 11:34 AM
I don't know how many of us girlies there are on this site and what the male/female mix is - perhaps the admin boys and girls will know - but I shouldn't think it's 50/50 and so I would assume that were I responding to the female 'players' on the site I'd offer more than "like a spanking in bournemouth ?" (the most recent) or "I could arrange a two-up if that's your bag" (the one before) or "have big hands, love spanking, reply now" (a month ago) and "get over my knee and get what you deserve" (the week before that).

Those I have met up with, been spanked by, enjoyed the company of, have had wonderfully erotic times with (see my blog which I must update) have been those willing to make the effort to write at least something about themselves, about their interests and their lives, who have seemed to show some sort of interest in me, asking questions, listening to the answers and, as a result have gained my trust.

One-liners, however charged with horny testosterone they may be will not get my attention beyond a one-line reply - polite but not encouraging.

Thoughts?

Barbedwire
19-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Due to the fact than many men cannot think above waist level , this is how you will find most reply to ads . They seem to think every female who places an ad looking for someone will jump up and down with joy that they even got someone sending lame messages. They also think they are all the best person for the job and that females who are submissive or switch are easy meat and will play with anyone.
These men really do have a lot to learn about the female brain and how to switch it on to gain a Lady's interest !

Men take note: Ladies enjoy some stimulating conversation , they will not just lay themselves across your lap if you donot show them any courtesy or respect . A well written message will make your odds much higher than a one-liner or text style message .
You need to introduce yourself properly !

Miss Fife x

ladyseeker
24-06-2013, 09:32 AM
I agree !

genre
08-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Due to the fact than many men cannot think above waist level , this is how you will find most reply to ads . They seem to think every female who places an ad looking for someone will jump up and down with joy that they even got someone sending lame messages. They also think they are all the best person for the job and that females who are submissive or switch are easy meat and will play with anyone.
These men really do have a lot to learn about the female brain and how to switch it on to gain a Lady's interest !

Men take note: Ladies enjoy some stimulating conversation , they will not just lay themselves across your lap if you donot show them any courtesy or respect . A well written message will make your odds much higher than a one-liner or text style message .
You need to introduce yourself properly !

Miss Fife x
i am one of those rare guys that thinks above the neck, probably explains why i have least male friends. i entirely agree a lot of men assume women aren't intelligent enough to enjoy a stimulating conversation but even the ladies with least intelligence love a guy to be interesting and witty, without being vulgar sexually, at least not initially, and light hearted humour with some character and personality wins on most circumstances. from the women that i have befriended appreciate two important things a guy they consider to be a friend and a personality they like. the few girls that ended up over my lap initiated this and i kept this in moderation, after all anything harsh would of scared them away from not coming back for more. the witty liners can come later but hey do keep them affectionate!

Titanites
08-02-2015, 07:57 PM
I think this applies to either sex.

If a respondent merely said something like "Come to Oystercreek for a sound spanking" or "Report at once to 'Headmaster of Far Tottering' for the cane" I would ask if he or she has taken the trouble to read my advertisement or profile, and tried to understand my wish to satisfy and please both parties.

I gave up one general contact magazine when all I received were one-liners who had totally ignored my "No..." statement.

It applies in the outside world too. For example I was brought up on gentlemen's barbers but then found "unisex" hairdressers much better company. The former all knew everything about last night's sports on telly & nowt else, and assume all men are the same - fine for sports fans but not me. As well as discreetly enjoying being briefly and innocently pampered by attractive women hairdressers, I find much more interesting general conversations (often about holidays) with them.

So of course us men should treat women respondents or advertisers with courtesy and respect, but let us further show that we regard them as individual people with their own wishes, likes & dislikes, & minds that go further than inspecting the carpet around our feet. And the same for males.

yummymeusli
09-02-2015, 05:33 PM
That was very nicely put, Titanites.

Incidentally isn't that the name of an extinct snail? I only ask as I'm trying to figure out how to pronounce it - 'Tighternighties' - very uncomfortable or 'Tighternights' - depends how much you were drinking before. It's probably the latter given the way we all say stalagmites but just thought I'd ask.

YM

Playfulfun
09-02-2015, 05:39 PM
I've never ever posted a one liner... :rolleyes:

Titanites
09-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Thank you Yummymeusli

I'm not sure some of the profiles are little more than one-liners, which must be self-defeating.Tighter Nighties, as in Size 8 where Madam may find a Size 10 very flattering!

Titanites Giganteus was an ammonite - a squid-like tropical-sea creature with a flat-coiled shell. They lived in the Jurassic Period, I think about 140 million years ago. Their fossils (shells only) are common in parts of the Dorset coast, often extracted for geological or ornamental display; and artful representations of them form several Dorset organisations' trade-marks.

It's self-deprecating for me, because T. Giganteus was the largest ammonite known - up to nearly a metre diameter - but I am short in both stature &, err,...

T.